Search results

1. M

500 Error after upgrade

Here's the error it gives with max reporting on. I'm going to pull up the file and take a look at it. Fatal error: Call to undefined method plgFabrik_ElementInternalid::isEditable() in /home/valor/public_html/plugins/fabrik_element/internalid/internalid.php on line 48
  2. M

500 Error after upgrade

The problem is just with forms. Frontend and backend. I'm uploading and extracting by cPanel.
  3. M

500 Error after upgrade

Any other ideas? Should I update from Github again?
  4. M

500 Error after upgrade

Yup. No dice. Tested in Chrome, FF, and Safari on the Mac. Chrome and IE9 on Windows. Same thing everywhere.
  5. M

500 Error after upgrade

I was having issues with the datepicker not working so I updated from the latest Github yesterday afternoon. After the update, all my Fabrik forms quit working and are throwing 500 errors. I updated again from Github just now and it didn't change anything. I'm running J2.5.8 with Fabrik 3.0.7...
  6. M

Database Join won't hold values

I ran the update earlier and refreshed and still have the issue. I'm setting it up on a different install of Joomla and it seems to be working fine. It's 3.0.6.1 though, without all the added plugins from Github. Just seems to be a weird issue with this install of Joomla.
  7. M

I installed Fabrik 3.0.6.1 on a different Joomla installation on the same server and it seem to work fine. To be more specific about what I'm doing, I have the following tables: Class - course title Department - dept title, dept head, dept head email Faculty - first, last, email Period -...
  8. M

I deleted all the tables. Created a new database connection. Recreated the lists and elements, and still have the problem. Any ideas?
  9. M

I'm set to use no editor. I looked in Firebug and didn't see any JS errors. Tried on multiple browsers on Windows and Mac. None of my database joins are holding. I'm tempted to uninstall, clear out the db and just start over.
  10. M

So, I've upgraded again from Github today and I'm still seeing this issue. I'll set the database join to a certain table, value, and label and save. When I click on the element again, the value and label fields have lost their value and say Please Select. If I run the form, it will work...
  11. M

I upgraded to the latest github just now and am still seeing this issue. Any other ideas?
  12. M

Gotcha. I'll wait until tomorrow and try to update it from Github. I tested it on separate computers and different browsers after updating to 3.6.1 so I don't think its a cache issue. I'll try it tomorrow and let you know if that fixes the problem. Thanks!
  13. M

I'm building a form for administrators to use in observing teachers. I have several tables containing information about teachers, departments, and classes. I created a Schedule table that uses Database joins to use info from the other tables. The problem I have is that in every database join...
  14. M

Can't create new form

Tried different browsers. Cleared cache. Restarted my computer. But it was my editor. Dang, I can't believe I didn't think of that. Thanks so much. Set to no editor and it works fine.
  15. M

Can't create new form

Hey guys, I've been testing out Fabrik for an academic website and it was working great until today. All of a sudden, I can't edit the fields in the create new form section. None of the fields are editable. I'm running the latest version from Github. I uninstalled and reinstalled the component...
  16. M

Calendar Scheduling Implementation

Hey guys, I'm trying to work out the possibilities of using Fabrik with the Calendar visualization to schedule peer tutors and supplemental instruction sessions. I need the peer tutors and instructors to be able to fill out a form with their session time and number of spots available. Then...
  17. M

Can't select list for Autofill

And. . . it looks like an issue with Chrome. Firefox allowed me to choose the list.
  18. M

I just downloaded from github and did the same process. After extracting the rezipped files in my document root, it doesn't show anything in the Discover part of the extension manager. I'm assuming this means that they are all up to date and nothing's changed. Problem persists. Any other ideas?
  19. M

I'll try that and get back. I'm using Chrome 20.0.1132.57.
  20. M

Yeah, I unzipped, zipped, uploaded, discovered, installed, and enabled every single thing that I could. Not sure why the circle just spins at that point. It seems to be connected to the database just fine, since I can select the "Field to observe" and the "Trigger". It just gets hung up at the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back