Search results

1. M

500 Error after upgrade

I was having issues with the datepicker not working so I updated from the latest Github yesterday afternoon. After the update, all my Fabrik forms quit working and are throwing 500 errors. I updated again from Github just now and it didn't change anything. I'm running J2.5.8 with Fabrik 3.0.7...
  2. M

Database Join won't hold values

I'm building a form for administrators to use in observing teachers. I have several tables containing information about teachers, departments, and classes. I created a Schedule table that uses Database joins to use info from the other tables. The problem I have is that in every database join...
  3. M

Can't create new form

Hey guys, I've been testing out Fabrik for an academic website and it was working great until today. All of a sudden, I can't edit the fields in the create new form section. None of the fields are editable. I'm running the latest version from Github. I uninstalled and reinstalled the component...
  4. M

Calendar Scheduling Implementation

Hey guys, I'm trying to work out the possibilities of using Fabrik with the Calendar visualization to schedule peer tutors and supplemental instruction sessions. I need the peer tutors and instructors to be able to fill out a form with their session time and number of spots available. Then...
  5. M

Can't select list for Autofill

Hey guys, I'm running Joomla 2.5.6 and Fabrik 3.0.5.2 with all the plugins downloaded from github about an hour ago, so everything should be up to date. I'm trying to get a form to autofill, but when I try to set up the autofill, it won't let me select a list. It tells me I must select a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back