• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. felixkat

"INT" types on primary elements.

I believe it's from 8 on-wards, I don't know the impact for < 8 versions. I don't mind researching. Whilst J! requirement is mysql 5.6 version 5.7 is end of life in three months. The two options would be either set a minimum requirement for Fabrik or "if mysql 8" statements everywhere.
  2. felixkat

"INT" types on primary elements.

There are a number of places, when creating tables or modifying primary keys, where we specify "INT Type" 'CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS ' . $db->qn($tableName) . ' ( id INT(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT PRIMARY KEY, parent_id INT(11), ' protected function updatePrimaryKey($fieldName...
  3. felixkat

How much of a rewrite for a plugin from Fabrik 3-> Fabrik 4?

Okay, I'm going all out on this one as I think the article plugin is an underrated feature of Fabrik and it's a great CCK feature. I don't think this plugin has had much attention since the Fabrik 2 days so I'm adding extra features to align it with Joomla 4. The majority of the features are...
  4. felixkat

Okay, I think I have solved this. I created an element for all the fields so I could test them all, the only one that I didn't change from a standard element was 'publish down'. That stopped everything working, as soon as I changed that element to a Jdate it worked......... at least that's...
  5. felixkat

I tested the same above plugin on Joomla 3, (just had to add workflow tables), and everything worked there fine. For Joomla 4, the records are updating but the article content is not changing. I wonder what I am doing different to you.
  6. felixkat

Just a quick update on this, the article plugin that @troester provided. Creating articles works fine. Deleteing articles works fine but we need to add code in to remove the records from #___workflow_associations which is easy enough. Modifying records doesn't appear to update the articles...
  7. felixkat

Ideally any articles you want to be removed should be removed via the Fabrik record, or simply edit the original record and change the content. When you delete the Fabrik record it should delete the associated article, providing you have enabled that option. I'll re-create your scenario later...
  8. felixkat

Store a repeatable group values

Take a complete backup and then mess around with what you need, you can always revert back.
  9. felixkat

Looks pretty much similar to what I did. What had me stumped was the #__workflow_associations table which you have to add to even if you are not using it. I was creating the articles but they were not showing up in the backend until I populated the workflow table. This, I believe, is due to...
  10. felixkat

I am unable to download that attachment from the forum thread, "The requested attachment could not be found." Unfortunately the change log is meaningless to me as I am unable to get anything until a new release comes out. It's probably safer for me to stay out the forums, I'm creating extra...
  11. felixkat

Store a repeatable group values

I would still perform the routine that troester said as you shouldn't have to manually create the parent_id. It may have not got created due to the order that you did things but you need to be confident that it's setup correctly otherwise you will have issues later on, (which could involve data...
  12. felixkat

I have a requirement for this plugin as well so I've 'hacked' a version of this, which is working but needs some more testing. Some of it will need a complete rewrite to do it the "Joomla 4" way but this can be done at a later stage. I'll do some more testing later but if you want to do some...
  13. felixkat

Drop-down element list rendered as a calc element in an HTML table.

The data doesn't look the same either. I've only be able to test in Fabrik 4, I'll try and test in Fabrik 3 later. A similar setup seemed okay on Fabrik 4, although I haven't used dropdown or calc elements, only field.
  14. felixkat

Try this.... I think this is what you want. $myid = '{monitoring_ocenka_34_repeat___LekarstPrepar_lek}'; $myid2 = '{monitoring_ocenka_34_repeat___FaktichOstat_lek}'; $myid3 = '{monitoring_ocenka_34_repeat___OstatokJurnal_lek}'; $myid4 = '{monitoring_ocenka_34_repeat___RaznicOstat_lek}'...
  15. felixkat

"If I just put ' red ' ,' yellow ',' black' into the $arr array, then everything works fine" Can you do a screenshot of this so I can see what you are trying to achieve.
  16. felixkat

Okay, so two issues. From what I can see your code is doing what you are telling it to do. I'm not sure what the $myids = json_decode($myid); are doing as they don't seem to be referenced anywhere. Are you just trying to put this data in a table? Have you seen the alternative template for...
  17. felixkat

QRcode to update the record

It should certainly be possible, the field element has an option for scanning QR Codes. I imagine you would have to set an event on the field element you are scanning into to perform the automatic search. You may want to do this via AJAX to prevent the page refreshing should the QR code not...
  18. felixkat

So is it the Calc element that is causing the issue?
  19. felixkat

Connect/Load Postal Data

There are probably a few different ways you can do this using observers on the CEP field which then runs an AJAX routine on your API. The calc element could probably do it as well http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/calculation-element/
  20. felixkat

Importing CSV-file fails

Yes I can confirm this. You need to make the following changes to the following file. /administrator/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php At line 805 you will see the following. //trob: make strict happy $row->set('created_by',(int)$row->get('created_by') ); $row->set('checked_out', 0)...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back