Search results

1. S

Email a pdf

Hello, I am figuring out how I can send a document when the form is submitted. facturen = list document = field which held the pdf name which has being uploaded. directory = facturen which is in the root. This is the code I try but didn't succeed : $invoice =...
  2. S

List link to filtered items

Hello, I have all information into 1 table. That's how the software is setup. Sample of the data : 1 John Doe, 01/12/2018, Shift, 08:00-16:30 2 John Doe, 01/12/2018, Lunch, 12:00-12:30 3 John Doe, 01/12/2018, Paid Break, 15:00-15:15 I have a list where I have filtered on the Shift. When...
  3. S

CSV import only 1st record

I get this error message after the 1st record is imported : Fatal error: Call to a member function insert() on a non-object in /home/mickey1969/domains/startnet.be/public_html/tgroup/plugins/fabrik_form/php/php.php(386) : eval()'d code on line 2 Here the structure what I try to load, you...
  4. S

Form Submission onAfterProcess enter data in other table

Hello I have got this code in the form plugin and it's being execute after the onAfterProcess. However no data is entered in the database ? // Get a db connection. $db = JFactory::getDbo(); // Create a new query object. $query = $db->getQuery(true); // Insert columns. $columns =...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back