Search results

1. PattiH

Exporting in Joomla 1.5 problem and connect to mysql in 3.1

I used Migrate Me to move my data from Joomla 1.5.26 to 3.1. It seems to have worked very well and the data is all viewable in the administrator end except the Fabrik content in 3.1. So I've tried to approach the problem in two ways. One is by exporting the "list" in a csv file so that I can...
  2. PattiH

PayPal plugin

Hello: I do this yearly task of setting up a registration form for a conference. I am using Joomla 2.5 and Fabrik 3.? with the latest from from github as of yesterday. I had to do a work around two or three years ago when I first set it up using Joomla 1.5 and Fabrik 2. I have three...
  3. PattiH

Blank Advanced Search

When I click on the binoculars to get the advanced search, the window pops out, the small loading thing spins for a couple of seconds, and then the popup is just blank. In the gray bar across the top of the popup box, there is "Advanced Search" on the left, a red x and full-screen box on the...
  4. PattiH

Submit and new

I've done some searching, but I can't think of how to make this specific enough to only return posts related to what I'm asking. I've just upgraded a site to Joomla 2.5 and have installed Fabrik 3. Is there a way to have a button on a form to both submit and bring a new form up? We are...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back