Search results

1. T

Fabrik 3.x translation thread ?

You're welcome, My modest contribution to Fabrik... Patrick,
  2. T

Hi all, Nice !! I did it like Troester suggested, it worked perfectly. I could fork and edit the language files on my repository. What now ?? ;-)
  3. T

Oups ! No, i only created my login. Will do the easier way and send you the language files.... ;-) I will have a look when coming back from holiday... in 2 weeks ! Patrick
  4. T

Hi Hugh, Ok about that... I created a Gitub account, but can't find out how to upload my work... Will wait until you've written your tutorial. Cheers,
  5. T

Hi ! Now that v 3.x is alive, wouldn't it be a good idea to add a new thread in the Fabrik 3 folder devoted to translations ? I have done the french translation and would need some feddback. Thanks,, Patrick
  6. T

Hi Hugh, There is an error in the language file. At mousover the...

Hi Hugh, There is an error in the language file. At mousover the COM_FABRIK_CRON_FIELD_LOG_EVENTS_LABEL calls a wrong DESC which is not present in the language file. In language file the COM_FABRIK_CRON_FIELD_LOG_EVENTS_DESCRIPTION should be COM_FABRIK_CRON_FIELD_LOG_EVENTS_DESC... My 2 cents,
  7. T

Labels missing !

Hi, I didn't make any reference to Fabrik php files. I was telling that there are several other components that don't use .ini language files, but where translations are in different php files. Indeed, translating the menu.ini file doesn't change the backend menu. It must be hidden somewhere...
  8. T

Something Good to Share with the community....

Thanks a lot, That can help a lot ! I will give a try. Cheers,
  9. T

Labels missing !

Hi Hugh, I meant in the download package... I found them. The frontend is partialy translated, the backend is in english. I translated some lines of the backend to see if it works > OK. I translated the component menu file, but no changes.... Don't know why ! The Fabrik menu must be built on...
  10. T

Export problem ?

Hi Troester, I deleted the sample list and build a small one with 2 elements, and now it works OK ! I will try to build a more complex "application" and see if it's worth... For each record, i needed a document sent by email. As there is no pdf export or individual CSV export, that seems to be...
  11. T

Labels missing !

Hi Hugh, Cant you please tell me where all language files are located ? I've tried to translate at least the menus, but after reload, nothing has changed. I've found differences in number of files. 3 in en-En and 2 in fr-FR ... ? Thanks,
  12. T

Export problem ?

In the Lists menu, select the "Contact us data" list, view data, select the only existing record, click export. Nothing happens... I tried with Firefox and Chrome, same result. Thanks,
  13. T

Labels missing !

Thanks, Will do that as a workaround. fr-FR files in this state should not be published for the version 3 ... I've translated a LOT of language files for different J! components (Phoca, Joomshopping, etc..). Depending of my interest and if i decide to use Fabrik, i could help. Cheers, Patrick...
  14. T

Export problem ?

Hi, I made a fresh install of latest Fabrik + Github update on 2 different servers using latest J! version. On both, after selecting a record in the list (demo datas), export does not work. A dialog box opens but nothing happens. "O records, save to" Any help ? Thanks, Patrick
  15. T

Labels missing !

Hi all, I made a fresh install of latest Fabrik version + Github update. I'm using french language in Joomla, the Fabrik files are not in french and even worse, i have a lot of labels that are not existing in the language files, for example : COM_FABRIK_FIELD_GROUP_BY_ACCESS_LABEL...
  16. T

Producing PDF file from form ?

Hi, Thanks for replies. So, it looks not that easy... I tried to export a record and see if i could handle this another way, but that doesn't work.... :( I will open another thread. Patrick,
  17. T

Producing PDF file from form ?

Hi all, Is there a way to create a PDF file one a form has been filled out, and possibly send it via email ? Or maybe a way to create such a file manualy for each record from a list ? Thanks,
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back