Search results

1. florisjan

No records in frontend

I tried to find out what is wrong and after changing the table that was connected to the menu item Oldtimers, other tables didn't show their content either. When I changed the table from an other menu item, the Oldtimer content was available. I have deleted the original menu item and made a new...
  2. florisjan

Fatal error after upgrading J25 to J323

I use 'Migrate Me Plus' as this extension copies files and databases tables. After migration a 'copy' of the site is made in a subdirectory and then you can upgrade extensions, modules and plugins if needed. I thought I had disabled the Fabrik-plugins but not all.
  3. florisjan

As I could not find the solution I wrote the maker of the migration tool. He helped me with the migration (we restarted from the beginning) and he found out that disabeling the F-system plugins was the solution for the problem. Now my site is working with Fabrik 3.1 after the migration and...
  4. florisjan

No records in frontend

I have migrated my site from J2519 to J323 and after migration I have updated Fabrik to the latest version via Github. I use 5 tables in this website but with 1 table I have the problem that the records are not visible in the frontend unless I use the detail button. I think it is a small...
  5. florisjan

I have another "small" problem that I cannot enter in the backend as this gives a blank/white page. I opened via phpadmin the extensions-table and there I find the plugin enabled.
  6. florisjan

I have done a complete GitHub update for alle files as described here (http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/)
  7. florisjan

After upgrading my site from Joomla 2.5 to Joomla 3.2.3 I get a blanc page in both frontend as backend. Changed error reporting to maximum and tried frontend again. First error was about fabrik plugin, so I uploaded the latest fabrikfiles from Github (8/4/14) Now I get this fatal error: The...
  8. florisjan

PHP Fatal error: Call to undefined method stdClass::getForm() in

I got this error after updating to the latest GITHUb update. After some try and error I found out that the problem is solved if you use the full url (you like to use) in the redirect-plugin in stead of e.g. index.php:)
  9. florisjan

Downloading csv gives wrong details

Can you tell me the url for Github? I had this in my favorites, but I cannot find it anymore? Thanks in advance.
  10. florisjan

Fatal error after installing update from Cookie Confirm

I got a reaction of the guys from Twentronix about this issue. Perhaps one of the developpers of Fabrik can read this attachment.
  11. florisjan

Fatal error after installing update from Cookie Confirm

I have read this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/cannot-redeclare-class-jform.34129/ Changed the ordering of the fabrik-system-plugin to -1; the Cookie Confirm-plugin has an ordering of 30000 and still I get a Fatal error! Is there a solution for this problem, besides...
  12. florisjan

Problem with uploading csv-file

I solved the problem by importing a smaller file-size.
  13. florisjan

I didn't export raw data!
  14. florisjan

Template not working as expected

Hi Menno, That's what I was looking for! Thanks!
  15. florisjan

Template not working as expected

I'm testing my website on Joomla 3.1.1 and Fabrik 3.1b and the template for the forms isn't working as expected. I can change the width from an element in any number, but the result is always the same (see screenshot). As front-end template for the form I use 'bootstrap' (and I cannot find...
  16. florisjan

I'm testing my website on Joomla 3.1.1 with Fabrik 3.1b and when I export a table to csv I get wrong details there where the element is a dropbox. This is the export in my csv-file: I expect to get "man" I hope this can be solved.
  17. florisjan

Hi Rob, This amh_php is a file that I find at some other sites (hosted by the same hosting-company). The content is: #!/bin/sh renice 10 -p $$ exec /usr/local/bin/php5-5.3 I have tried the import today again and the import seems to go fine, then there is a long waiting period and it ends...
  18. florisjan

I tried to upload a csv-file (1368 kB) but I get this error: There is one yearfield in the csv -file and this is like "dd-mm-yyyy" Anyone that can help me? Joomla 2.5.11 Fabrik 3.0.7
  19. florisjan

Using F3.1b (latest Github) and labels not translated

I have downloaded the latest Github for my Joomla 3.1 site. On several places labels are not translated in Dutch and show the original label, sometimes the label is there in the right translation but is blocked by a ; in the ini-file. Is someone working on these translations?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back