Search results

1. H

Using PayPal plugin and sh404sef

Do you have any suggestion?
  2. H

OK: I checked whether there is a possibility to add an exception in sh404sef just for one url. This is impossibe. Editing the sef_ext/com_fabrik.php adding this exception is fairly easy. Now I discovered a strange behaviour: Trying to call the IPN url with my browser I noticed that it was still...
  3. H

Just to make sure I get it right the first time, what does the ipn url look like?
  4. H

I am using the paypal plugin and sh404sef. Since I activated sh404sef it is impossible to receive status messages from paypal using fabrik. In the log table the event "onAfterProcess" is correctly logged, but nothing more happens. - Do you have any idea how to come about this issue?
  5. H

Paypal plugin not working (form.paypal.ipnfailure.set_list_empty)

Thanks for your insights. PayPal is working perfectly fine, it is just that the plugin seems not to be able to get the params. - While double checking whether there are any strange / unexpected settings in my form configuration it occurred to me, that I have set the "record in database" value...
  6. H

Hi Rob, thanks for the fast response and the video showing what to do. - I have installed the github code from yesterday evening. - If I should install a newer one please let me know. Having had a look at the browser isnpector my code for the "IPN txn-id element" looks like this: <select...
  7. H

Hi, I receive the above mentioned error message in the fabrik log. I have set the IPN fields in the form and a primary key exists. I already did some debugging on the code and it seems to me that around line 533 the code in paypal.php is not working correctly: $ipn_txn_field = (array)...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back