Search results

1. M

Average of last seven entries?

Thank you. Where would this code "SELECT AVG(weight), AVG(bp), AVG(sugar) FROM dailylogs WHERE date >= DAYADD(day, -6, enddate)" be inserted, and how do I call out those average values in the email php plugin?
  2. M

Average of last seven entries?

Hello I have a list dailylogs with three elements - {dailylogs___weight}, {dailylogs___bp},{dailylogs___sugar}. Users enter data every day, but I would like to generate a summary report every week, say every Saturday. In that email template I send out, I want to capture the average of the last...
  3. M

Can I do multiple queries?

Thank you! That works. The list displays ok. However, the form shows an error - "1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'"
  4. M

If I block out the second query, then there is no error. Otherwise, I continue to get an error - Here is what I ran.. $dbcon = JFactory::getDbo(); $foodscores = $data['daily_logs_2___food_score']; $mydata = $data['daily_logs_2___user_raw']; $query = $dbcon->getQuery(true); $query...
  5. M

I am running into errors on this code, not sure what is missing here. $dbcon = JFactory::getDbo(); $foodscores = $data['daily_logs_2___food_score']; $mydata = $data['daily_logs_2___user_raw']; $query = $dbcon->getQuery(true); $query ->select('AVG(food_score) AS myavg_foodscore')...
  6. M

Show only those records where date = today

One of my elements in a list is a date. The list has many records with different dates. How can I set the list to show only those records where the date element = today? Or for that matter if a certain condition is met, for eg. field =1
  7. M

Form Email plugin not attaching article with placeholders

By updating from github again, the dompdf error is gone. Thanks juuser, by removing text from "message text" article template works! Was I wrong in assuming that the article template will get attached as pdf? What is getting emailed as pdf is the Form submission data instead. Thanks again!
  8. M

This is perplexing. I receive the email, and the text in the field "message text" under options. I have none selected for php/html template, and an article selected for article template. I do not need it as pdf, but if I select the pdf option under attachments tab, I get the dompdf error. - I...
  9. M

I select article template in the options tab, and then choose the article. In the attachment tab, initially I had nothing selected. When I select pdf, then I get an error dompdf library not found.
  10. M

I am using a Email plugin on a Fabrik form, and under options I have no html/php selected, but I have an article template that consists of placeholders. For some reason, the email does not attach the article. What am I missing here?
  11. M

DatePicker Icon does not render popup date

I had a disable right click plugin activated, and indeed, when I disabled the plugin, the date picker is working just fine! Thanks..is there anyway I can keep the disable right click plugin on without interrupting my date picker?
  12. M

DatePicker Icon does not render popup date

All of a sudden my date icon in a Fabrik form (all forms on my site) does not render a standard popup calendar. My site details are provided in "My Sites". I am running the latest Fabrik version, Joomla 3.8.2, php 7.0.30 Any help appreciated.
  13. M

Show or hide groups depending on whether logged in or not

I am using the juser plugin to create a joomla user from the data a user fills the form with. Sometimes, if an existing user tries to fill in the form (but not logged in) the form does not save saying email exists in the db, thus can not create a new user. How do I enable Fabrik to hide the...
  14. M

CDD generating 503 service Unavailable error

Thanks for the insights, Hugh. Reality is the form/list does have multiple calc elements that eventually will feed into a report. Will figure out an alternative to this technique. Thanks again for reviewing this.
  15. M

pm'd you the credentials to the backend. Thanks for taking a look.
  16. M

100% Hugh. That is what I have been doing..unpublishing the cdd.
  17. M

I have List1 where a calc field calculates how many weeks pregnant a woman is based on form inputs. I have another List2 that has multiple fields (id, Week, Description, etc) relating to each week of pregnancy. List2_id = List2_Week. In List1, I am using a CDD element to get the description...
  18. M

How do I save element names without LIst name?

Thanks Bauer. I am using Fabrik 3.3, but then OnAfterProcess is certainly saving the List name and element name, together, not just element name. If I use the php substr and strpos functions, should this be part of the same php file that I am using in Fabrik form processing? The +3 in the...
  19. M

anyone who can help?
  20. M

I have a Fabrik List (List1) with several elements key,txnid,amount,productinfo, firstname, email, udf1, udf2...udf10. I also have a php form plugin that is triggered when the form is saved, and the database is then updated. The problem I am having is that the data that gets saved in the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back