Search results

1. L

Error

I really could use some help here. I disabled the plg_fabrik_system in #__extensions and got the 400 - COM_FABRIK_SYSTEM_PLUGIN_NOT_ACTIVE. What else can I do to disable the calls to fabrik in the database so that the site can be up. The issue is not a fabrik one but the host (hostgator) has...
  2. L

Error

I did that and got this error afterwards. 400 - COM_FABRIK_SYSTEM_PLUGIN_NOT_ACTIVE
  3. L

Error

I tried this disable the Fabrik system plugin directly in the DB but then I ended up with a page not found error and still could not get into the admin area. So how do I disable Fabrik via the database so it's not called?
  4. L

Error

how would I disable the plugin in the database? What exactly would I look for?
  5. L

Error

troester, thanks for the info. I do believe there is an issue on the host side. The files are there but locked and I can't see them in ftp only in cpanel and they won't let me overwrite them. I've take this up with the host. Linda
  6. L

Error

My client informed me they are getting the following error. They say they did not make any changes to the site. The error comes up both front/backend so I can can't even get in to administer the site. Any help here on how to fix this or work around it so I can get into the site would be...
  7. L

Upload error

Any ideas why I'm getting this error? ? JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /tmp/phpAVbvug ? Warning: Failed to move file! ? JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /tmp/phpRjG5HP ? Warning: Failed to move file! ? JFile: :read: Unable to open file...
  8. L

Layout default not found

Mark this solved...just needed to change how it was linking to the form.
  9. L

Layout default not found

Never mind on the language file, found that...
  10. L

Layout default not found

Any ideas on how I can get rid of this warning? It is on this page https://finditinfairport.com/vendor-application-steps.html if you click the online application. And where can I change the text for this? Sorry, but you are not authorised to add this record I don't see a language file?
  11. L

Hide show group using custom Javascript

I think I have this working now using the javascript tab.
  12. L

felixkat, Yes but it is not working as an OR on the actions so it really needs to be a custom script. On change it is showing the one group when 2 is selected but not when 3 is selected because there is no OR.
  13. L

form id is 15 Element that is the list is festos_vendors___appType_vend Option values 1 and 2 I want to show group id 33 artisanFields (hide when other options are selected) Option value 3 I want to show group id 32 nonProfitFields (hide when other options are selected) Option value 4 and 5 I...
  14. L

I need some help figuring out custom javascript for a form. I have a drop-down list with 6 items. For two of the items, I want 1 group to show when either of those are selected. So I think I need something with an OR (||) in the statement, but my javascript coding knowledge is limited...
  15. L

Save vs Submit

Rob, This is for the vendor applications. I want them to be able to save a partial form, and then when they have all the fields filled out submit it and validates and then takes them to the payment invoice that you are working on... Linda
  16. L

Add user to joomla group

It is a generic form, the vendor application form, when they Submit the form I'd like to add them to a Canal Days Vendor group. Then I can automatically add them to a ACY mailing list.
  17. L

Save vs Submit

If I supply a Save (Apply) and a Submit button on a form, am I correct that the user won't be warned about required elements that are not filled in when they Save the form but they will be asked for those elements when using Submit?
  18. L

Uploading multiple files and images

Felix is close... Here's what I have for what the client wants: Jury Ability to view unapproved applicants and their uploaded images, preferably in a slideshow Need to see Category, Name of Applicant, Images, and Descriptions for images As for the actual Jury form, I think I can set that up...
  19. L

Add user to joomla group

Is it possible to add a user to a joomla group when a form is submitted? If yes, how would I do that? The user is already registered on the site when they fill out the form.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back