Search results

1. L

Error

My client informed me they are getting the following error. They say they did not make any changes to the site. The error comes up both front/backend so I can can't even get in to administer the site. Any help here on how to fix this or work around it so I can get into the site would be...
  2. L

Upload error

Any ideas why I'm getting this error? ? JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /tmp/phpAVbvug ? Warning: Failed to move file! ? JFile: :read: Unable to open file: /tmp/phpRjG5HP ? Warning: Failed to move file! ? JFile: :read: Unable to open file...
  3. L

Layout default not found

Any ideas on how I can get rid of this warning? It is on this page https://finditinfairport.com/vendor-application-steps.html if you click the online application. And where can I change the text for this? Sorry, but you are not authorised to add this record I don't see a language file?
  4. L

Hide show group using custom Javascript

I need some help figuring out custom javascript for a form. I have a drop-down list with 6 items. For two of the items, I want 1 group to show when either of those are selected. So I think I need something with an OR (||) in the statement, but my javascript coding knowledge is limited...
  5. L

Save vs Submit

If I supply a Save (Apply) and a Submit button on a form, am I correct that the user won't be warned about required elements that are not filled in when they Save the form but they will be asked for those elements when using Submit?
  6. L

Add user to joomla group

Is it possible to add a user to a joomla group when a form is submitted? If yes, how would I do that? The user is already registered on the site when they fill out the form.
  7. L

yes/no element css

Is there an easy way to show the options vertical? No Yes Instead of No Yes Not sure what to change in css to make this happen.
  8. L

Calc and Paypal

I want to have a payment form for my vendors. I have a list that has the application types with the fees per type. The vendor submits the application and then if they pay online I need to calculate the final fee for the vendor application and send them to paypal for payment. The final fee is...
  9. L

Pre Filter and Access

Where is the best place to use the Pre-filters (on the list or in the menu?) And when do you use a pre-filter over using access level changes? I've gone through the tutorials...I'm still lost on this. Vendors: Admins need to be able to view/edit all vendors from both front and backend. Users...
  10. L

Showing data from a list

I'm sure this is easy but I'm not seeing it. I have a vendortype list that has a bunch of categories Art group Ceramics Etc Then I have a vendor list that when the vendor signs up, contains their details. How can I display Vendor types on a page, click each type shows a list of vendors under...
  11. L

Uploading multiple files and images

I have a list/form that has 4 File upload boxes. The first one seems to work fine and shows the uploaded image. The other three are formatted the same as the first one, except obviously they have unique element names. I do not see the additional uploaded images in the data, just the first...
  12. L

Export CSV

No matter what I try I get 0 records for exports. Any idea what is going wrong? Lists > View data for one of the lists Click Export to CSV Results every time with 0 items even though there is clearly data in the list.
  13. L

Design question

The application I'm trying to create is a vendor sign up for a festival. It seems that all the event components seem to be directed at attendees for events and not exhibitors. So, I'm trying to figure out how to do the following: User logs into site or signs up for account: Pretty sure I have...
  14. L

custom plugin icons

What is the best way to replace plugin icons, specifically the yes/no plugin icons? Do template overrides work for plugins?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back