Search results

1. P

Future of Fabrik Meeting

I’d also be interested in the outcome of the meeting if possible.
  2. P

Future of Fabrik Meeting

I’m interested, but doubt I have any skills of much use. I’m a proficient Fabrik user, but that’s about it. Definitely interested in the outcome of the outcome of the meeting too! Whatever happens, thank you to everyone who has made fabrik the incredible tool it is!
  3. P

Moving on from fabrik?

Firstly; apologies to the owners of fabrik and the moderators of this forum; if this post is unsuitable then please delete. Thanks for the most recent update regarding fabrik’s future; regrettably it looks increasingly likely that fabrik won’t be transitioning to Joomla 4 and beyond. I was...
  4. P

fabrik deactivated at JED

Hi Hi all, I'm also in a similar position; I volunteer for a charity to develop their website. Fabrik is incredible and has helped this charity immensely. The charity is asking me to continue developing tools for them; but I don't see how I can do this unless Fabrik is going to become...
  5. P

caneditrow list plugin

Thank you Juuser - you're a star! The whole problem was the lack of quotes.
  6. P

caneditrow list plugin

Hi Juuser, Thanks for your help. I followed your advice, but it's not solved the problem. I reduced the code to just a single if statement: if ($lockid[1] == $myid) This doesn't appear to work; it doesn't identify the case where they are equal and always returns the same output as a result...
  7. P

caneditrow list plugin

I have a form that several people are able to use. Each person can edit any of the rows on the list. To prevent multiple people trying to edit the row at the same time, I've used the lockrow plugin and element (which is brilliant by the way). When Person 1 edits the row, it successfully locks...
  8. P

Decode HTML in javascript

Friendly bump :)
  9. P

Decode HTML in javascript

Hi all, I have a textarea element which is populated by an initial user and saved with escaped htmlspecialchars, for example: <p>Text here</p> I have a button element, which I want to open a pop out browser tab and displays the text area content as rendered HTML. The following...
  10. P

Form php to update a text area value with html tags

Thanks, that worked perfectly. (yes WISIWYG was enabled)
  11. P

Form php to update a text area value with html tags

Hi all, I have a form which is updated by several users. I have a textarea element which I would like to use to compare the update made by each user and then populate a html table which highlights the changes. It appears the updateFormData function cannot handle html tags: $string_history =...
  12. P

Readonly in databasejoin checkboxes

Friendly bump :)
  13. P

Hi troester, I tried it and it works fine for a multi-select dropdown render. I need it to work for a multi select checkbox render - when I tried it, it didn’t have any effect. Any ideas? Thanks for your help, paul
  14. P

Hi, I've got a databasejoin element which renders as checkboxes. It works fine. I'd like to keep some of the options visible, but make them readonly - so that the user can see them, but not select them. In the Eval Options under the advanced tab on the databasejoin element, the description...
  15. P

Fabrikar in PHP 7.2

Hi, Joomla 3.9.11 PHP 7.2.22 Fabrik 3.9 I've had a fabrik form running for the last few years for a charity I volunteer for. In the form I have a databasejoin which renders a list of options as a multicheckbox I have a piece of javascript which: adds up the numbers from eight previous...
  16. P

Updated to Fabrik 3.5.1 and now javascript on elements doesn't work

Setting Value PHP Built On Linux info 3.0 #1337 SMP Tue Jan 01 00:00:00 CEST 2000 all GNU/Linux Database Version 5.1.73-log Database Collation utf8_general_ci Database Connection Collation utf8_general_ci PHP Version 5.6.28 Web Server Apache WebServer to PHP Interface cgi-fcgi Joomla! Version...
  17. P

Error: 500 - Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

Hi, Thanks for the quick reply, I've turned on debugging, but it still doesn't give any more errors.
  18. P

Error: 500 - Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list

Hi, I've updated my joomla and Fabrik and now one of the lists which worked before I updated gives the following error in the front-end: "Error: 500 - Fabrik has generated an incorrect query for the list Online Permit: " Oddly, it doesn't give me any more information. Neither does the...
  19. P

calc element no longer works

Hi, I'm using 'gantry' by rocketheme - however when I switch to 'atomic' I see the same behaviour. In the form - the label of the element is shown, but the space where the result of the calc is just empty.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back