Search results

1. thomasmes

Auto complete with user values or add new record

Is it then possible to have a filter on the auto complete of the field element, so only the values of the logged in user are used? (something like: WHERE uid = $my->id)
  2. thomasmes

Auto complete with user values or add new record

Is it possible to have a database join, which auto completes the entry with only the values the current user has entered before (and not all the values in the table/column) and if there is no match, this new entry is automatically added? Say I have a list with books and categories and is...
  3. thomasmes

How to change auto complete on field element

1) How can I slow down the auto complete on the field element? I want it to execute after 2 seconds or so. Now it completes the entry to fast. 2) How can I change the auto complete on the field element to 'Starts with' instead of 'Contains string'?
  4. thomasmes

Option or button to let User Rotate Images

Wow Hugh, great job! The orientation of the uploaded images is correct now. Thanks!!!
  5. thomasmes

I wonder what phones you are using? I have a Samsung Galaxy S4 and only picture taken in landscape come through correctly.
  6. thomasmes

Any news on this? Tnx
  7. thomasmes

Tabs in pop-up change the tabs in the parent window

Is there a workaround possible you think? Something like only showing one tab in the pop-up with all the elements of that list instead of multiple tabs? Thanks again.
  8. thomasmes

Am I the only one with this issue or am I the only one with this sophisticated setup of lists? :)
  9. thomasmes

timestamp element show time 6 hours before my time

I had this problem too a long time ago. What I remember doing to get this solved is to change the server time zone settings of Joomla. It is under Global Configuration > Server > Location settings
  10. thomasmes

Move child element to new group without unlinking

What is then the best option? To delete the child list and create a new copy?
  11. thomasmes

Default Image class

Thank you!
  12. thomasmes

Move child element to new group without unlinking

Say I have a list, List1 with 3 groups. I've copied List1 to List2. This generates child elements in the new list. Then I've added a new group (group4) to List1 with a couple of new elements. I do see that these new elements appear as childs in List2, but they appear in group3 of List2. The...
  13. thomasmes

Default Image class

Yes Fileupload, in List view
  14. thomasmes

Default Image class

Small request: can you add a class to the default image of the Image Element? All images have the class "fabrikLightBoxImage" but the default image has none. Can you add something like "fabrikDefaultImage" as class? Thanks
  15. thomasmes

Is there any way to speed up Fabrik?

The Query times and Lock times in this list look fine. There all way below 1 second. Look in the total log for the query (or queries) with higher Query times and Lock times.
  16. thomasmes

I have two lists, say List A and B. Both have multipe groups and these groups are shown as tabs. List A has a databasejoin, rendered as a dropdown with the 'Add option in front end' set to Yes. Adding an item opens a pop-up. Clicking on tabs in this pop-up changes the tabs in the parent window...
  17. thomasmes

Is there any way to speed up Fabrik?

If possible, you can try to activiate the mysql slow queries logon your server. This might give you more information about the actual queries that are causing the delay. You need ssh access to your server to do this and can not be done within Joomla or Fabrik as far as I know.
  18. thomasmes

Unexpected token at dropdown filter

On the CDD I had "1 ORDER BY category ASC". Removing this solved the problem. I now see the Order By setting un the List view settings. Thanks
  19. thomasmes

Unexpected token at dropdown filter

Any words on this? I still experience this problem.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back