Search results

1. C

Site compromised via plugin.pluginAjax

I have just see the latest git commits about ajax upload security issue, I assume it is all part of that. Any idea when the update for this issues is in general release?
  2. C

Site compromised via plugin.pluginAjax

I have the latest joomla (3.73) and the latest fabrik (3.6). The fabrik install is updated via the standard joomla update system. I have just had a couple of files written into the web root dir by looks like a POST call to the plugin.pluginAjax plugin. Below are the web logs of the actual...
  3. C

Problem with Format String in calc element

I have an interesting problem (bug) with the 'Format string' in the calc element when I use Ajax calculation I am using the $%s in the format string to put a dollar sign in front of the calc value output. When first loading the form this dollar sign in front of the calc output is shown. But...
  4. C

Unable to set "Finish Publishing" times in forms or lists

Did you manage to fix the time issues? I cannot see any update in git.
  5. C

I have update to latest git version. A new problem (bug) has surfaced. I can now see and set a time for start and finish publishing. But when I save this time/date the system adds 11 hours to the time I put in, it even advances the date if the added 11 hours puts the time into the next day...
  6. C

Thanks. I extensively used this last year with Joomla 2.5 and fabrik 3.0. I upgraded the site late last year and only just started using the forms again.
  7. C

I have just noticed (don't know when changed) that I cannot set a time in any of the 'Created Date', 'Start Publishing' or 'Finish Publishing' date/time fields. This occurs in at least lists and forms. I can set a date but any time you add times all the time info gets removed on save to just...
  8. C

Problem with form plugins not showing options

Nope no difference with setting the editor to none. I am running the latest jce editor. The other strange thing is other than upgrading joomla all other plugins and components are the same latest version and all confirmed to (supposedly) be compatible with joomla 3. All non-compatible...
  9. C

Yes all browser cache cleared. Joomla's cache is currently disabled. I recovered joomla back to the state before the fabrik upgrade but after the joomla upgrade and the issue is still occurring. I suspect that some component or plugin in joomla is causing the issues, the problem is how to find...
  10. C

An update. It seems if I enable joomla debuging the options show up again.
  11. C

I have a joomla install that was upgraded from 2.5 to 3.3.6. It is now running fabrik 3.3.1, upgraded from joomla updates then latest git was unpacked over the top. When editing a form existing or new no options are available to any of the existing or new plugins. See screenshot below...
  12. C

Paypal plugin not updating any IPN fields

I have after a long break before revisiting this issue I have finally found the issue with my paypal IPN problems. I have found that the paypal form plugin must be the first plugin added to the form. I had an email form plugin set before the paypal plugin and it seemes that it was blocking...
  13. C

**Friendly Bump**
  14. C

**Friendly bump**
  15. C

An update. I have created a entirely new fresh install of Joomla 2.5, installed the latest fabrik from github and rebuild the form from scratch. There are no other components, modules or plugins installed. I still get the exact same problems. I can supply full access to the site this is...
  16. C

Above was not right, I still do get the above message_type in the fabrik_log regardless on how I have the elements configured. Currently fully viewable and editable by public. I have used the IPN PHP File php script to get it to send me an email on payment compete and it is not even trying...
  17. C

I just changed all the IPN elements to not hidden and I now do not get the 'form.paypal.ipnfailure.set_list_empty' row. It still does not update the elements with the ipn data. After the change in the plugin I get no confirmation at all of the paypal transaction unless I get the...
  18. C

Yes a new row is being created on form submit. I do have a primary key row. I am getting the 'form.paypal.ipnfailure.set_list_empty' row. I am not getting the 'form.paypal.ipndebug.ipn_query' row, I assume you mean it will be created when the paypal plugin is in test mode. I have...
  19. C

The first thing I see in the fabrik_log under message_type when you get forwarded to paypal is "fabrik.paypal.onAfterProcess" Once you pay I do see the "fabrik.ipn.start" and then shortly after it gets updated to "form.paypal.ipn.Completed'
  20. C

I have elements created in my form to accept the various IPN values returned by paypal on status of payment. I am finding these fields are never updated when the transaction is complete. The _fabrik_log table shows all the updates to the paypal transaction including refunds. Does...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back