Search results

1. C

Site compromised via plugin.pluginAjax

I have the latest joomla (3.73) and the latest fabrik (3.6). The fabrik install is updated via the standard joomla update system. I have just had a couple of files written into the web root dir by looks like a POST call to the plugin.pluginAjax plugin. Below are the web logs of the actual...
  2. C

Problem with Format String in calc element

I have an interesting problem (bug) with the 'Format string' in the calc element when I use Ajax calculation I am using the $%s in the format string to put a dollar sign in front of the calc value output. When first loading the form this dollar sign in front of the calc output is shown. But...
  3. C

Unable to set "Finish Publishing" times in forms or lists

I have just noticed (don't know when changed) that I cannot set a time in any of the 'Created Date', 'Start Publishing' or 'Finish Publishing' date/time fields. This occurs in at least lists and forms. I can set a date but any time you add times all the time info gets removed on save to just...
  4. C

Problem with form plugins not showing options

I have a joomla install that was upgraded from 2.5 to 3.3.6. It is now running fabrik 3.3.1, upgraded from joomla updates then latest git was unpacked over the top. When editing a form existing or new no options are available to any of the existing or new plugins. See screenshot below...
  5. C

Paypal plugin not updating any IPN fields

I have elements created in my form to accept the various IPN values returned by paypal on status of payment. I am finding these fields are never updated when the transaction is complete. The _fabrik_log table shows all the updates to the paypal transaction including refunds. Does...
  6. C

isemail validation rule not accepting valid email address

I have GIT build 404 installed. When I use the isemail validation rule on an element it does not accept any valid email address. But when I select the allow empty option it will accept any value as an email address.
  7. C

Error with isnumeric validation rule on element

I have the GIT install 402 Whenever I try to use the isnumeric validation rule on an element I get the following error when I submit:- Fatal error: Call to a member function unNumberFormat() on a non-object in plugins/fabrik_validationrule/isnumeric/isnumeric.php on line 45 It seems to...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back