Search results

1. D

details from "database join" to "text fields"

Hi, ouuww, be careful. I would never manipulate mootools files. I have absolutely no experience about fabrik v.1 but maybe it is not even ready for mootools 1.2 What hinders you upgrading to fabrik 2RC4??? My mootools folder looks like the screenshot attached. That's how it comes with the...
  2. D

Hi Marcel, the only difference in your javascript is the line with the url. Try just using this: var url = 'index.php?option=com_fabrik&format=raw&controller=plugin&c=plugin&task=userAjax'; It will find the function as long as method in js and function in user_ajax.php have the same name...
  3. D

Hello again, of course, you forgot something essential. I thought the database php part was obvious for you. In your current code the variables $street and $city are empty. Ok, take this code: <?php defined( '_JEXEC' ) or die( 'Restricted access' ); class userAjax { function companyAddress() {...
  4. D

Hi Marcel, as you want to return more than one value, you'll need an array. I am using JSON, in your case it would be something like: In user_ajax.php $arr = array(0 => $street, 1 => $city); echo json_encode($arr);Here's the Javascript you'll need for the element: var url =...
  5. D

Copy element locks up name

What do you mean with "locks the name"? That's usually just the default name after copying. You should be able to edit the element and to rename it to whatever you like.
  6. D

Preview / Confirm Form before submit?

Ok Hugh, sorry didn't see it. For everyone interested - here's the new thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14643
  7. D

Preview / Confirm Form before submit?

Confirmation form plugin Hi, I am writing in here, because all other related topics are in the closed Beta testing forum... It is about the confirmation form plugin. Now it's working quite well, meaning that database join dropdowns keep their values and repeated groups do not cause errors. But...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back