Search results

1. H

Data is no longer displayed after update to 3.8.1

The problem has been since the update from 3.8.0 to 3.8.1. In addition, I can no longer sort the list. It is now always sorted by name rather than as I would like first by date and then by name.
  2. H

Okay, i found the problem in the prefilter. By TYPE i must set query instead of TEXT then i can use curdate().
  3. H

Hello, after the update to the version 3.8.1 I can no longer view my data. Neither in the backend nor in the frontend with the module. You will now see a blank page. However, the entries are created in the database. How can I fix the problem?
  4. H

E-Mail Plugin Form not work with article

Hello, yes, thats it. JCE has additional html markup inside the placeholders place. Thanks Holger
  5. H

E-Mail Plugin Form not work with article

Hi there, I have a problem with the email plugin on the form. If I set there, to be used for the article, the placeholders are not replaced. Hallo liebe Ausbilder/-innen, {abmeldungen_intern_neu___Name} hat sich gerade ?ber die -Internen Seiten- f?r folgenden ?bungsabend abgemeldet...
  6. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

Hello, I have the data entered as desired.
  7. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

Hello, its the e-mail plugin in the from. I have select a article to mail with placeholder a attached PDF. Github fabrik / plugins / fabrik_form / email /
  8. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

Thanks, I've recorded the changes and in the e-mail, the date is now displayed correctly. But if I create a PDF from a article with placeholders the birthday are displayed with commas.
  9. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

*friendly bump*
  10. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

Yes I have completely all the files that I have online overwritten by those from github but this has brought no improvement.
  11. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

I have now also tested it on another Web server, and even there the date is displayed with commas
  12. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

I use the form email plugin and the automatic attachments in a PDF file plugin. Mail a template I have created their own contribution and since it comes indeed already wrong. The PDF template is also its own. If I take default is get as output the date of birth 2008.1.1
  13. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

Can anyone help with the problem? I need the correct date in e-mail and PDF.
  14. H

Problem Birthdate Plugin

When I use the Birthdayplugin with d.m.Y as standard select then I get in the mail and PDF d,m,Y are displayed.
  15. H

Birthday element render in email template

I don't found "," the in birthday.php
  16. H

Element display problem with javascript

I have a two dropdowns with JS
  17. H

Form as PDF attachment in the E-Mail

I fond the problem. You must set in your PDF-Template a HTML-Header with your cartset: <html> <head> <title></title> <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="" /> </head> <body>
  18. H

Okay. I've installed from Github. And where i can edit the view of die PDF-File an the PFD-Name? Besides I have a problem with German umlauts ??? ...
  19. H

Element display problem with javascript

No i see no JS errors on loading. I have testet with IE11, FF26 (Mac) an Safari 7.0.1
  20. H

Hello, how can I attach a PDF to an e-mail with the data entered on the form? I need to probably insert a PHP code in the e-mail option but I have no idea what to do there exactly. Can someone help me there.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back