Search results

1. mouchoon

comment form plugin error

joomla 3.4 / fabrik3.2 joomla 2.5 / fabrik3.0 plugin comment form erorr : when click on " Post Comment " bottun the white screen appear with loading .... and do not return to form or details page. of course the comment stored ... but with error ! thanks for you
  2. mouchoon

integrate "tortag" component and fabrik

no any suggestion for me?
  3. mouchoon

integrate "tortag" component and fabrik

Hi' im use tortag component in joomla what setting needs to use in fabrik form for tagging ? this is documentation and example of that : http://tormix.com/tortags-settings-for-components.html but i do not know about the setting of fabrik ....
  4. mouchoon

no sef in url in Fabrik List Module

how to solve that ? this is a bug
  5. mouchoon

no sef in url in Fabrik List Module

hi i use "list module" in my site but when see module in other pages (except com fabrik), the urls not use sef : in fabrik component pages =http://my site/dl/details/3/88005.html in other pages = http://my site/component/fabrik/details/3/88005.html ??
  6. mouchoon

how to highlight filtered word in detailview

no any suggestion for me ?? it s possible to add a class to "active words filtered" in detaiview ? or other ways
  7. mouchoon

how to highlight filtered word in detailview

hi, i have a list of books with a field of subjects of any book in a textarea field. this field is filterable when filter a word, goes to result page and detailview But because of the large number of subjects, can not find this word on the page. how to highlight active filtered words in...
  8. mouchoon

How to create a visitor counter on a page ?

thanks its possible to use J! codes in this case ?
  9. mouchoon

How to create a visitor counter on a page ?

i need help too i use unset($formModel->_data); after the $hitnew= {srcdl___hits} + 1; $formModel->updateFormData('srcdl___hits_raw', $hitnew); but field not change in visit page (detail view) why??
  10. mouchoon

(on load) in php form plugin dont work

Does anyone know ... what changes should do ?? i check the unset($formModel->_data); after the $hitnew= {srcdl___hits} + 1; $formModel->updateFormData('srcdl___hits_raw', $hitnew); but not anything ..... please help me ...
  11. mouchoon

thanks, do you have any suggestions for this ?
  12. mouchoon

i use the php plugin in my form to count form visits and store in "hits" field plugin with this parameters: process-> before the form is loaded (onload) $hitnew= {srcdl___hits} + 1; $formModel->updateFormData('srcdl___hits_raw', $hitnew); when i refresh form, hits dont change But change process...
  13. mouchoon

bug in store data with checkbox

This bug is still in new version 3.0.8 ... Can anyone solve this problem. rob bob troester felixkat jfquestiaux and ..... please !!
  14. mouchoon

No any one help me ??!
  15. mouchoon

hi, I think this is a bug! When I use checkbox, the data that stored in the database is changed. For example, when I check the word " ??? " its change to " u0628u0644u0647 " in the database. I've seen this problem in previous versions However, when change the "checkbox" to the "Radiobutton"...
  16. mouchoon

automaticaly save form

Can you give a step by step tutorial for me? my programming is weak! this is useful for many people. thanks!
  17. mouchoon

automaticaly save form

no any Solution for me ??
  18. mouchoon

automaticaly save form

hi, how to automaticaly save form in specified time for example 15 min? i see the "timer element" but not found anything about it.
  19. mouchoon

j user plugin display 0

i use "Juser" plugin. some of the fields in list view display "0" value of : name & username & Email = 0 when open details of records, this fields value is correct !!
  20. mouchoon

Date element not working properly

i extract latest github again and delete old date field & creat a new ... problem solved. thanks for help after extract latest github again, some of the fields in list view display "0" i use "Juser" plugin. name & username & Email = 0 when open detailesof records, this fields value is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back