Search results

1. lornevs

The Empty button on my Fabrik list has stopped working

I'm doing this in the back end. I've turned on the J! debugger and the browser (Firefox) dev tools but nothing shows up that I can see.
  2. lornevs

The Empty button on my Fabrik list has stopped working

Hello, I have a small list that I change every day with data imported via CSV from an Access application. It's been working fine for years. I find my data duplicates itself (probably because the date field is not formatted correctly) so I always empty the list first. Now it won't do it, I click...
  3. lornevs

Form does not connect to database, lists work fine

Thank you, that did it, all seems to be working fine. I never, ever, would have been able to find that myself so thanks again.:)
  4. lornevs

Form does not connect to database, lists work fine

I admit I no doubt caused this problem myself. After multiple restores with different databases I found Fabrik was using an old database, not my site root, which obviously caused problems. I moved the files containing my Fabrik data from the old DB to the new one and set up the proper Site...
  5. lornevs

Cascading joins work fine for 3 tables, throws an error when I add a 4th

Taking that one element out didn't fix it for me but unpublishing all the database join elements seemed to do the trick. Let's say this is now resolved. Thank you for all your help.
  6. lornevs

Thanks Rob - The logic is simply my lack of knowledge. I joined all the tables using a databasejoin element but I couldn't see how to make a list that included fields from all the tables, so I made the list joins, which seems to work at first. They do represent the same relationship so I'll...
  7. lornevs

Friendly bump. I did as you asked last Tuesday (I let you know by replying to your email - maybe you missed it) so just wondering if there's any progress. I need to get on with my project, if you can't fix it I'll figure out a work around.
  8. lornevs

I am (re)building a Collectors Show listing application using 4 tables, each in a one-to-many relationship. There's promoter_info, show_info (basically the names of shows they promote), venue_info and finally event_info has details of specific events. All the lists are connected with...
  9. lornevs

Thanks - the sub issue is solved, I'll close this and re-post on the Standard Forum. Enjoy your weekend.
  10. lornevs

I am (re)building an Collectors Show listing application using 4 tables, each in a one-to-many relationship. There's promoter_info, show_info (basically the names of shows they promote), venue_info and finally event_info has details of specific events. All the lists are connected with...
  11. lornevs

Manually upgraded from J2.5 to 3.2.1 - front end details not working

I believe I have this solved now. I carefully re-built the lists and pointed the menu to the new list, the problem did not disappear but I believe it was a Joomla! menu issue. I deleted the menu item and created a new one, and voila, it worked fine. I now have another problem but I will post...
  12. lornevs

Thanks - I did read that article (helped me fix the dates field). I set the template to bootstrap in both the Fabrik list and the menu item but still all blank. I tried creating a link to the form in the main menu, it will show the form to let me add a new record. If I set the link to Fabrik...
  13. lornevs

Hello - Because Joomla's udate feature doesn't work going from 2.5 to 3.x (believe me I tried all the methods) I manually upgraded by installing a new Joomla 3.2.1 and moved files using a combination of SPtransfer and PHPmyAdmin. It's actually working pretty good but on one of my Fabrik lists...
  14. lornevs

How do I stop the pre-filter from filtering the back end

Thank you - that did the trick. Much appreciated.
  15. lornevs

How do I stop the pre-filter from filtering the back end

I have been using Fabrik for several years and really appreciate how it is constantly improving but have an issue with the pre-filter in Fabrik 3 (I am using 3.0.6.3 on Joomla 2.58). I have a list of events which I have always pre-filtered using a Display Until date field so only this year's...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back