Search results

1. lornevs

The Empty button on my Fabrik list has stopped working

Hello, I have a small list that I change every day with data imported via CSV from an Access application. It's been working fine for years. I find my data duplicates itself (probably because the date field is not formatted correctly) so I always empty the list first. Now it won't do it, I click...
  2. lornevs

Form does not connect to database, lists work fine

I admit I no doubt caused this problem myself. After multiple restores with different databases I found Fabrik was using an old database, not my site root, which obviously caused problems. I moved the files containing my Fabrik data from the old DB to the new one and set up the proper Site...
  3. lornevs

Cascading joins work fine for 3 tables, throws an error when I add a 4th

I am (re)building a Collectors Show listing application using 4 tables, each in a one-to-many relationship. There's promoter_info, show_info (basically the names of shows they promote), venue_info and finally event_info has details of specific events. All the lists are connected with...
  4. lornevs

Cascading joins work fine for 3 tables, throws an error when I add a 4th

I am (re)building an Collectors Show listing application using 4 tables, each in a one-to-many relationship. There's promoter_info, show_info (basically the names of shows they promote), venue_info and finally event_info has details of specific events. All the lists are connected with...
  5. lornevs

Manually upgraded from J2.5 to 3.2.1 - front end details not working

Hello - Because Joomla's udate feature doesn't work going from 2.5 to 3.x (believe me I tried all the methods) I manually upgraded by installing a new Joomla 3.2.1 and moved files using a combination of SPtransfer and PHPmyAdmin. It's actually working pretty good but on one of my Fabrik lists...
  6. lornevs

How do I stop the pre-filter from filtering the back end

I have been using Fabrik for several years and really appreciate how it is constantly improving but have an issue with the pre-filter in Fabrik 3 (I am using 3.0.6.3 on Joomla 2.58). I have a list of events which I have always pre-filtered using a Display Until date field so only this year's...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back