Search results

1. R

Fatal Error: date.php

Hey guys, Fabrik 3.0.7 Joomla 2.5.19 I'm trying to avoid reinstalling fabrik. Every time I try to use a form or a table on the front end I receive an error that relates to the date.php element. Examples below. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would be grateful! Fatal...
  2. R

Modding the template

Hello ladies & gents, Previously Ive had some great advice from here so I'm hoping you might be able to help me out again. I'm at the novice stage of learning CSS and even weaker on PHP so be gentle! I have attached a screen shot of my listview and the CSS for it. There are 3 things that I'm...
  3. R

Autofill textarea if left blank

Evening all, This is regarding my football club website. Ive been trawling through previous threads and haven't found a way to do this. I have a text area, which is for location details, there is a place holder which reads 'Leave blank for Oakthorpe'. If the user does not input anything, I...
  4. R

Github Fatal Error

Versions Joomla 2.5 Fabrik 3.0.6 github 5afc8c1 Context I started building a couple of forms for basic Fixtures and Results for a football team. The user adds a match, which is displayed in a table called Fixtures filtered by future dates and when the date is has passed it is displayed in...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back