Search results

1. P

New Form Buttons

There are 6 buttons supplied with the core Fabrik installation. I'm using the Submit one but would like a couple of different behaviors other than the ones supplied. Is there an additional button available (yes, I did try searching for it) that will allow me to save the form and then put in a...
  2. P

Template Location

I would like to use the labels-above template style in Joomla 2.5. I thought it was in github but I can't find it. Would appreciate the path..
  3. P

JLIB_APPLICATION_ERROR_COMPONENT_NOT_LOADING

I uninstalled Fabrik from a website and now I get this error on every page. I manually uninstalled every module and plugin that I could find. This was not a clean process to uninstall.
  4. P

Fabric Elements are Not Styled According to Element Definition

I've been using Fabrik for 5 years now and it was always simple to define the group, the form, and the elements, apply a layout and it worked. I have a new website in Joomla! 2.5 and it's horrible. The length of the input is off the page, no matter how I define it. The CSS is picking up the...
  5. P

What Happened to the Form Template called 'Labels-Above'?

I loved that form template. It was tidy and didn't take up so much room. I used it for almost every form I created. Does anyone know what happened to it in Fabrik Version 3?? Can we get it back?? Thx.... P
  6. P

Forms not Rendering Properly

Couldn't think of a better title. I converted a 1.5 website to 2.5 in a folder in the web root upgrading Fabrik to 3.0.6.2. I increased the size of the max memory to 48MB and it was working fine. I deleted the old 1.5 files and moved in the 2.5 version. Now the Fabrik forms don't render...

Members online

No members online now.
Back