Search results

1. herve06

Link invisible

Hello I use Fabrik to display data from differents companies. I would like to display the website. It's ok if I use "text area" format, but if I choose link nothing displays. I would like also to click on the displayed link that is not possible at the moment. Can somebody help me ? Thanks
  2. herve06

Problem with Picklist element when saving form

Hello, I have a problem when I want to save a form with a picklist element. I have populated the picklist with php code like in the example : $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 6); $db->setQuery("SELECT CODE, NAME FROM t_table "); $rows = $db->loadObjectList(); foreach ($rows as $row) {...
  3. herve06

Visualization display

Hello I would like to create a graph with data from the last 30 days. It's ok if I've got data every day. But if not, I've got this. I don't have data in my MySQL DB between the 2015-02-08 and 2015-03-01, so I would like a "hole" (from 2015-02-09 to 2015-02-28) instead of this visualization. Is...
  4. herve06

Same element several times in the same form

Hi all, I have elements I would like to have in different groups but in the same form. I have a form with groups (organized by tab) and in the group "Selection" I want to have the two elements "type of project" (databasejoin) and "name of the project" (cascadingdropdown) in order to chose a...
  5. herve06

Forms with groups organized by tabs (using bootstrap_tab)

Hello, I would like to have a form with groups organized by tabs, i.e something like that: I used to have it with Joomla 2.5 but since I'm working on Joomla 3.0 I don't know how to have it. I thought that bootstrap_tab would do it but it doesn't. It just creates blocks like that: Do...
  6. herve06

Error 500 problem

Hello, I am workin with Joomla 3.2 and Fabrik 3.1 I would like to show data from a list. Here is the view structure in th MySQL database I also tried to create this list in Fabrik but I had this reporting error Does anybody where this "raw" data come from ? I have already created this...
  7. herve06

Fabrik connection with PostGre database

Hello I would like to know if Fabrik can connect to Postgre (9.3) databases. Or is it just limited to Mysql as I understand ? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/connections/ Thanks
  8. herve06

Suggestion for prefilters

Hello As seen on this thread http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/suggestion-for-prefilters.37888/#post-190554 I really would like also to filter with "not null" or "not contains" option. Is there any news about this ?
  9. herve06

error 1142

Hello I would like to do a prefiltrer on a list. and when I validate I've got the error message. without any explanation Does anyone has experienced the same thing ? Thank you
  10. herve06

Cascading dropdown auto-complete bug (SQL query error)

Hello, I have a bug in the cascadingDropDown plugin form in autocomplete. Sometimes it works in dropdown but not in autocomplete. After analyses logs, the error is in the SQL query called by ajax. The result of the ajax query is (Error 501 ...): Unknown column 't_adorga.ADORNAME' in 'where...
  11. herve06

Left Join list cause Javascript error

Hello, when I add Left Join in a list, Javascript stop working in displayed page (I display an article composed with one fabrik form and one fabrik list. I've detected that all javascript libraries are not imported if I add it. I've upload pictures to explain the problem. I first take...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back