• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. J

to Fabrik again?

Hi All, I love Fabrik and have been using it since 2010. The issue I have had is the upgrading along the way - the difficulty of updating Joomla and then Fabrik through GitHub, and having to rebuild things etc. I reached a point where my current setup is ridiculously out of date. I moved away...
  2. J

Table Prefilter begins with range

I am trying to set up a pre-filter on a table, that uses the begins with criteria, that has a range. So basically, in my particular instance, records where the project field begins with A through D. I can do it for a particular letter, but can't figure out how to get that range in there...
  3. J

User selected hide show columns in list view

Hi, Apologies if this is in here somewhere, but I didn't see it yet. Wondering if there is a plugin where a front-end user can choose to hide / show the columns in the list view? Thank you!
  4. J

Cron email returning incomplete records

Hi - I am on an old install of Fabrik / Joomla. I have had this issue for years and posted on the forum a few years ago, but never got any responses or resolution. I have cron email jobs set up. They work beautifully when I run them manually. When the scheduler runs them, it sends the email...
  5. J

Prefilter by Assigned Element / Group

I have reviewed a bunch of posts and have gained some insight, but not enough to have clear direction. I need to be able to assign viewability / editing for users by different projects. I have a list / table with records in it, each of which is assigned a project. I need to be able to have...
  6. J

Cron Email - Multiple Conditions PHP

I have been able to set up scheduled cron emails that work great when I only have one condition. This condition works: return '{issues___project}'=='Amistad Apartments'; I am trying to do a second condition, but when I add && or AND to the condition, it doesn't work. Can someone help me...
  7. J

PDF generation creates blank screen

I think this very recent post may be the same issue I am having. No real solution provided though: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthrea...ghlight=dompdf Solution: "ah ok - it was a discrepancy in the code between what was shown as the default pdf_debug value in the admin and what was used...
  8. J

PDF "file does not begin with" error

Has anyone seen an error when creating a PDF where it tries to open the PDF, but then gives a "File does not begin with..." error? It appears to be an error in the writing of the PDF? Might be a general joomla error, but just thought I would see if anyone has run into this.
  9. J

Plugins in current version?

Hi - I think I must be still trying to understand how plugins work in the new version. In the old version, I had an email table plugin set up where you could select a few records in a table, click a button, and then it would send an email to the recipients of those records. I can't figure...
  10. J

Conditional Formatting

Hi, I have logged some extensive hours on the forum here and I think I have gathered some general info about what I am trying to do, but not enough to get a final solution. I am trying to change the format of text of an entire record in a table, based on the value of another element...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back