Search results

1. B

Installation issues

Yes, I really have a totally new Joomla installation with a new empty database. Since I was getting the installation errors referred to in my first post, I completely deleted the website and started from scratch, and noted that in my second post. Fabrik still won't install, but other extensions...
  2. B

Installation issues

I have completely removed the website and reinstalled joomla from scratch. Still get error when trying to install fabrik, but not with other large extensions. Do you have any suggestions?
  3. B

Installation issues

I downloaded and installed the package from fabrikar.com and installed the extension the usual way in Joomla, but receive an Internal Server Error I increased my php timeout to unlimited. Still get error. I tried install from folder. Still get error. I uploaded everything from git-hub...
  4. B

Can not install Fabrik on fresh Joomla site

friendly bump :)
  5. B

Morning Rob I was no longer getting the JError. Everything seems to be installed, but Fabrik won't show up under components. Hugh and his brain worked on it for nearly three hours last night over Skype, including removing all the tmp files from multiple install attempts, adjusting the memory...
  6. B

I have installed all the files from the latest github. There is no "Fabrik" listed under components, how can I get that there so that I can access Fabrik. I have made sure it is enabled in plugins.
  7. B

I have the right syntax now for the install from directory method. New host new quirks. For me it was /home/vg007web05/71/69/2016971/web/fabrikinstall anyway... under components, fabrik is listed, and it shows a link to lists, forms, etc. Clicking on them gives the following error: JError...
  8. B

I'm creating a site on a new host. Joomla version 2.5.9 I've downloaded pkg_fabrik_3.0.7.zip I installed using extension manager and got the error: "There was an error uploading this file to the server." Searching the forums, I saw that this is usually because the php maximum upload size is...
  9. B

Fabrik component dissappeared

We no longer have the fabrik component. This is probably to do with Godaddy, (they have been a nightmare). For the last two days they have been changing things up because of a cyber attack. Joomla is fine. The fabrik tables are still in phpMyAdmin. We need to reinstall the component, but...
  10. B

Can not access lists on front end - 500 error

We have menus setup to open fabrik lists: The lists are visible in the backend using joomla: ...but not in the front end.... The error on the front end is "Error 500": apologies for the massive font... it got lost in the photos otherwise
  11. B

an update of fabrik crashed my site- need major help

Hi Hugh I've been trying to get you on skype but no luck... is there a time that is best... the whole fabrik portion of the site is down...
  12. B

Hi rob I have been using the install from directory and getting the crash. Is there a way I can install it using ftp or directly on my server? I have my own dedicated server.
  13. B

oops, yes, it is the 3.0.6.3 that i am trying. I have Joomla 2.5.9
  14. B

It is the downloaded zip from fabrikar.com/downloads that I can't install. pkg_fabrik_3.0.6.1 I installed joomla, then fabrik before the other extensions. Fabrik won't install, but when I tried the other extensions afterwards those would install. I have 623MB disk space available. I'm not...
  15. B

I couldn't find a solution so I had to start from scratch and re-install joomla from the beginning, re-install all the extensions, templates, shopping cart, images, etc. Everything can be installed. The only thing that won't install is fabrik, its an internal server error and won't install...
  16. B

Custom links no longer work after update

hello, please help, the site is practically unusable now after the update
  17. B

friendly bump here are the element settings:
  18. B

After update to 3.0.6.3. and github Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-873-g50fdcdc.zip all the custom links in elements no longer work. Example: Element Name: wel_letr Type: field Icon: /icons/welcome Custom Link: /html2pdf/examples/welcomeletter.php?id={view_task_deliveries___order_id} when I hover over...
  19. B

Pivot table

a little bump
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back