Search results

1. H

[Solved] Autofill plugin seems to retain old data

Thanks for the reply. I think there was something weird with the element I was trying to populate. It wouldn't eval a default value. I deleted the element and replaced it and used a database query to set the default value. Solved (kind of!) Cheers, Matt
  2. H

[Solved] Autofill plugin seems to retain old data

Hi all, I have a site which has been cloned and uses the autofill plugin. No matter what I do I cannot get the autofill to work. I have it working on the first site I made but it won't work on the second site. When I change the error message for a not found record that doesn't populate and I...
  3. H

fabrik as a landing page

Hi all, I would like to use Fabrik as a landing page to validate age before proceeding to the main website. Is this possible? Cheers, Matt
  4. H

[SOLVED] PHP Error checking not working in frontend

OK. Figured it out. The form was embedded in an article. If I add the form directly as a FABRIK menu item the error messages display correctly. Cheers, Matt
  5. H

I get the message "Validation Failed" in the front end. In the backend I get "Validation Failed" followed by "Cannot upload. Form not submitted". Weird...
  6. H

Thanks for replying troester. AJAX validation is turned off. Should it be turned on?
  7. H

Hi all, I have an error check in a PHP plugin set to OnBeforeProcess. This works correctly in the backend when submitting a form but not in the frontend. In the backend I get the error message displayed if the ftp transfer does not work. In the front end I get the message "Form Saved" popup...
  8. H

Plain text email plugin

Thanks Hugh. Sorted out my plaintext issue using PHP. I'll post in Community. Cheers.
  9. H

Plain text email plugin

Hello there, I am trying to get the email plugin to email as a plaintext email (without HTML) however no matter what I do it still comes through as HTML. Any ideas? Also, I don't appear to be able to renew my support plan. There is nowhere to subscribe on the site. Cheers, Matt
  10. H

[Complete] Form Javascript, date picker and pagination broken

OK. Disregard this. Not sure what happened. I just rebuilt the form from scratch (well copied the form to a new one) and cursed and swore silently to myself :-)
  11. H

[Complete] Form Javascript, date picker and pagination broken

Hi Folks, I have an existing form which I have built which contains around 180 elements. After using for a couple of weeks it has suddenly broken. The site hasn't changed. I can't quite figure out what is going on. Pagination doesn't work along with date pickers. I have turned on debugging but...
  12. H

Large form very slow on Internet Explorer

The loading is OK. It just seems really slow to click in each box or select a radio button. If I turn on compatibility mode in IE it brings up a slow script message.
  13. H

Thanks for the reply. Flexie doesn't seem to make any difference. It is still slow. Any other ideas? Thanks, Matt.
  14. H

Hi Folks, I have a very large form (around 180 elements over 5 pages). The form loads fine in Chrome and Firefox but is very very slow in Internet Explorer. I had some Javascript hides based on yes/no but took those out and even disabled the dropdowns but still no joy. The form is available...
  15. H

Autofill with logged in user

G'day Hugh, I have made the changes above in my local installation as suggested. I still get a Autofill running when I select the form from a menu. It doesn't seem to detect that the logged in user has an existing record. It does an autoload every time whether the form has been submitted or...
  16. H

Autofill with logged in user

Hi Folks, I am working on autofill for users. I have a form that I would like autofilled from the community builder table but I only want the user to be able to fill in one form and be able to edit that form if they are logged in. I can get the following happening: 1. If I don't link...
  17. H

Auto fill problem on latest github update

Hey Rob, I have set up a blank Joomla 3 installation with latest github and autofill with no joy. I will pm you some login details. I still have the same issue. The options of autofill don't match the J2.5 options. The Autofill on load dropdown is blank in J3. I have it working fine in...
  18. H

some problems with the autofill plugin

I have the same problem. There is another thread which stated it was working on the 1st of March GIT. I have it working on the latest GIT on Joomla 2.5.9 but not on Joomla 3. Cheers, Matt.
  19. H

Hi Rob, would fixing autofill in 3.1b be on your radar? I am embarking on a project and would like to start on Joomla 3. I got it working in J 2.5.9 but not on J 3. Cheers, Matt.
  20. H

Hi pkjoshi, did you have any luck getting this resolved? I am stuck on this and it is a bit of an issue before I move forward with a project. I have tried going back to an old github but mustn't be doing that right as it breaks my site. If there are any helpers out there I can PM my test site...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back