• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. jo-ka

Create records on joined list

Hello. I need help to accomplhish one thing in one of my customers. I have a Form (Headers), where I will record some Tasks. These tasks will have multiple operations, which will be registered on the details table, joined on the first list. As per setting the inner join of Details list on...
  2. jo-ka

Can't download Fabrik 4 Zeta - Virus???

Hello. When trying to download F!4 Zeta, I have this warning, by my AV. Also, downloading from the main website it's not avaliable... I don't know if people are aware, but it might be important.
  3. jo-ka

Display PDF file embedded on Form view

Hello. I have a file upload element where I upload pdf files to the server. On other tab, I would like to display that same file, on form view and/or edit view. What is the best way?
  4. jo-ka

Email list pugin

Hello. When using Address book option, of the lists email plugin, I'm trying to filter the address book list, with a placeholder, but with now avail. Is this impossible, or am I doing something wrong? Example on the Wiki:
  5. jo-ka

Filter menu list with Joomla Users Extra Fields

Hello. Usually, when I want to filter records, by user, on a menu list, I use to use the object: {$my->id}. Something like this: Now, as you might now, Joomla has the ability to create extra fields for users. I've created an extra field named keyid and it available to fill, on user creation...
  6. jo-ka

Form pop-up on Save.

Hello. I would like to have a Form Popup, asking the user which e-mail(s) address(es) to send to. This popup should display, based on an Yes/No element on the form, where the user would decide if we wants to send the e-mail or not. Then, if selected Yes, the Popup would pop, with a list of...
  7. jo-ka

Form Tab focus after Apply.

Hello. I have a multi tab form like the example below. When i click Apply button, the form is saved and reloaded. But if I'm on the tab 3 (for example), after reloading the focus goes to the first tab. Is there a way to control this behavior and, after the form reload, to have the focus on the...
  8. jo-ka

New Form action button.

Hello. I would like to have an additional button on a specific form, with a different action than the available ones. The main goal of that new button is, after the user fill the form and save it (or apply), to submit the form over e-mail and update a field called "status". Is this possible...
  9. jo-ka

Filter child list based on main list field.

Hello. I need help ! I have a list of Projects (image below) and I have a calc element Tarefas (which means Tasks in Portuguese). This calc element is displaying the number of tasks that are pending (X from Y) on a Project (Projeto). This tasks are recorded on another list (Tasks List) and I...
  10. jo-ka

Disallow some characters on forms

Hello. Is there a way to disallow or bypass some characters on form input fileds? This is. I have a form that will connect to an external API and then inserts data on an external database. That API doesn't allow chars like ' or ". Is there a way to disallow the user to use this chars? Thanks...
  11. jo-ka

Fabrik list from SQL Query

Hello, I hope you're doing well. I thing I've previously asked something like this, but, anyway... I need to display a list on my J!3 and F!3 from an SQL query. Basically, I need to collect some data from multiple tables and display it dynamically to the users, so I can't have a traditional...
  12. jo-ka

Form template

Hello friends. Just a simple question. Is there a way to, just playing with group colums and elements bootstrap class, to have a form displaying like this? Or, my only option is to go with Form templating? Thanks in advance.
  13. jo-ka

Helix Ultimate vs Helix 3 templates

Hello. Using J!4 with Helix Ultimate, the list action buttons are displayed correctly but, when using Helix 3, which is also available for J!4, the list action buttons are rendered with the labels along side the icons. Inspecting the code, on both templates, the class="hidden" is on the code...
  14. jo-ka

List buttons rendered as Dropdown - Not Critical.

I know we're still in Beta, but just for the knowledge, this option doesn't work with Shaper Helix Ultimate template, on a new J!4 and F!4 installation - PHP 8.1.15, Joomla 4.2.6, and Fabrik Beta4b Release
  15. jo-ka

Embed lists (or other way)

Hello. I know we can embed lists, and I'm familiar with the process. For everything I've been working on, I know also that we can't embed lists on Forms Group's OUTRO field, because the form won't save. The question is that, I would like to have embedded, different lists on different Form...
  16. jo-ka

Parameter on URL

Hello community. Somehow in the past, I was able to make a thing that, now I'm missing! I've embedded a list on a Form Footer and, on thet list, I have a field to store the redord ID of the record I'm editing. ON that embedded list, the field element is like this, with the Eval option turned...
  17. jo-ka

radiobutton plugin selected option

Hello. With a radiobutton plugin with multiple options, where in the database is stored the selected value (in green) I made a mistake, adding a joined group to the form and, although the values are stored in the database, the visual value is gone and I need to recover it from the backup...
  18. jo-ka

Embed group

Hello friends. Sorry to ask, but is there a way to have a subgroup of elements of the same list, embedded in a group? The ideia is to have an hidden group, with different elements, that are displayed inside a group, and only get visible when a Yes/No button is selected (Javascript plugin)...
  19. jo-ka

Disable edit record based on field value

Hello. Is there a way to disable the edit button from a list record, based on a field value, other than the user id on the Access options, or the custom CSS ? I would like to disable the edit option, based on a status field, 0/1 (on/off). How can I accomplish this? Thanks in advance.
  20. jo-ka

Problem with databasejoin filter (WHERE)

Hello. I have a databasejoin element on a form, connected to a list, nothing special here... But I have a WHERE clause, that's giving me problems. Ajax update is on, watching the element on the WHERE clause. When I use this clause on the form, at first everything seems to be correct...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back