Search results

1. A

Problems installing Fabrik 3.0

Ok, I had done the exact same procedure to uninstall Fabrik (the first time). And I got my 500 errors. And the second time I tried just the Component of Fabrik and still the same result. After I uninstalled all my other components I did NOT clear the browser cache or even log in/out.
  2. A

I would love to help with that, but since im just an employee here, my boss would have to set up another server and stuff. I'd love to do it on my own time but I don't have access to a server :( Also tomorrow is my last day of work for 2 weeks, because I'm leaving on vacation! :) (Right in the...
  3. A

So I removed all the components I had installed and it still wouldn't work. (any click on Lists, Elements, etc = error page) For the record I would have said Falang as well :P Like I mentioned earlier, I installed it on a clean install and it WORKED. So I don't know what's conflicting with...
  4. A

I'm not sure if I can get an extra fresh install on the server (my boss is on vacation, and my other boss is trying to get one up, but having some problems). But I can give you a few settings and you can tell me if it's unusual because I don't really know what's normal or not. memory_limit...
  5. A

Yeah, its on my boss' web server at work.
  6. A

Yes I am, IIS 7.
  7. A

Ok so I installed it and this is what I got as messages: JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: C:\inetpub\mostimondialeweb\components\com_fabrik\pdf JFolder: :delete: Could not delete folder. Path: ..\tmp\install_502bf49b5de9e\packages Installing package was successful. And now...
  8. A

Alright so, I looked in the database, there were no Fabrik tables. Also, I went to Extension Manager > Manage, and searched for Fabrik, and I got 18 records show up with Fabrik in the name. This is normal though right? (Because I did the github update before?) And when I click on the...
  9. A

Ok guys, so performing a full github update did the trick to remove the 500 error! Now I need to know, what should I do to make sure there is nothing Fabrik related lying around before I try to re-install it?
  10. A

So, after changing the upload_max_filesize to a larger amount, I got the files to upload correctly. But now I'm getting the same problem as earlier. When I click on Components > Fabrik i go to the that "Fabrik - Welcome" page, but if I click on any other link (lists, elements, groups, etc)...
  11. A

Hi Felix! Well it seems like that IS the problem, it only had 2mb so that definitely makes sense now. I'll report back here once it's installed correctly to confirm in case it happens to anyone else. Thanks guys!
  12. A

Thanks for the detailed guidance. So I followed what you said and it installed the package successfully. When I click on Components > Fabrik, i get the "Fabrik - Welcome" page but if I click on anything (lists, elements, groups, etc), I get a "The connection was reset" page.. Any ideas? **...
  13. A

It seems I'm still not doing it correctly. I followed the instructions but I keep getting errors. So I download the file and get pkg_fabrik_3.0.5.2.zip I unzip it into a folder called let's say "fabrik". I go on the server and put it in the inetpub folder. and i try to install it by putting...
  14. A

Thanks for the reply! Hmm, that's what I thought after I uploaded the files. And I've tried to install from directory already, but I imagine I've done it wrong, because I did it quickly before leaving from work. Let me try again and make sure I did it correctly.
  15. A

So today I tried uploading it through GitHub from the directions on this page: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/update-from-github/ I managed to upload all the necessary files, but I still can't use Fabrik (doesn't show up in the Component menu or anywhere). I guess this makes sense...
  16. A

Hi, I've used Fabrik in other websites (older versions of Joomla) and it's always worked great, I love it! But when I try to install Fabrik for 2.5, I'm not able to install it. I'm using Joomla! 2.5.4 The message I get is: "There was an error uploading this file to the server." The Fabrik...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back