Search results

1. annekas

Cannot add second plugin to form

Hey guys. I have some forms I've used for a while now with no problems. I usually have a redirect with a thank you message and an email with the form content so the person can verify what they entered. The email plugin disappeared so I tried to add it back. When I save the form, the redirect...
  2. annekas

juser and rest plugins won't update/f3.5.1/j3.7.1

I'm updating like a good administrator. When I get to the juser and rest form plugins, the updater goes to a blank white page with no error message. All others look like they updated correctly. Anybody else having this issue? Also updated to J3.7.1 Thanks!
  3. annekas

Quick Icon Administration Module still available?

Hey, y'all! I was looking for the Quick Icon Administration module in downloads and found it, but there was no download link. Saw a few other posts that said we have to go to github to get it. Will it be available on the download page again?
  4. annekas

Nocaptcha and Firefox

Hi, all. I couldn't post in the other thread about this from January regarding issues with the newer nocaptcha. Since I have not found any solutions to this issue, I want to follow up on this and verify a possible solution. I changed from the standard captcha to nocaptcha on my Fabrik forms and...
  5. annekas

file upload element does not work after adding confirmation plugin

Hi, guys. First details: Joomla 3.4.5 Fabrik 3.3.3 Form requires two uploads. One must be doc, docx, or rtf. The other must be pdf or an image. Upon submitting form I have a confirmation showing the data, including the filenames of the files selected for upload. At the bottom is a re-edit...
  6. annekas

Deprecated plugins still showing up...uninstall?

I've managed to search out posts on some deprecated plugins: kaltura, openstreetmap, etc. So I confidently uninstalled them from my J3/F3.3.3 installation. After github update and post update steps, I still see: Fabrik Element - Sugar CRM ID 3.0.9 Fabrik Form - Firefox Contacts 3.0.8 Fabrik Form...
  7. annekas

SOLVED: Can't delete records from list ... well...

I'm posting this just to lend a hand to other folks who are knowledgeable enough to be dangerous! My site is still Joomla 2.5.28, Fabrik 3.0.9. I was trying to empty a list and it appeared that the records were still there. I couldn't delete a single record either. Apparently. I feared that...
  8. annekas

Slider element resets to 100 steps

Hi, all! Got a little issue. The slider element in Fabrik 3.0.8 won't allow changing the number of steps. It resets to 100. The forms I created before updating to Fabrik 3.0.8 seem to be working fine. I saw a thread in the professional support forum and Rob said that it was being worked...
  9. annekas

Fabrik Version in administrator

I have Joomla 2.5.14 and Fabrik 3.0.8 according to the Extension manager/Manage display. However, in Fabrik>tools the link still says "Update from 2.1". Since this was a major release, I updated via the Joomla Updater. How do I get the main Fabrik page in Administrator to update to show the...
  10. annekas

Form is blank page on front end when using Play Thru Captcha

//EDITED with more info// Hi! I'm the one who asked for Play Thru and now I'm having trouble. I'm running Joomla 2.5.11 and Fabrik 3 (though it still says 2.1 in the administrator panel). After adding the Play Thru captcha to my form, I tried to view the form. I got a blank page and this error...
  11. annekas

slider stopped working

I have many fabrik forms on my website. Using J 2.5.9 and Fabrik 3.0.7. All extensions show as updated. Last night, all the sliders on one of my forms stopped working. The zero under the slider in the initial position was not there (as it is in the functioning sliders). Slider wouldn't move...
  12. annekas

non-fabrik captcha?

Hi, all. First, thanks for the wealth of information here, that has made it unnecessary until now to post my own question. I have a website that we hope to use to mentor young writers. We use Fabrik to create the forms for competition entry and judge registration. I'd like to use the very cute...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back