Search results

1. I

Very Very Slow in IE 7/8 and really bad in 9

Hi Rob that's fixed it fine we are back on the road! IE is loading just a little slower now than crome. Thank you so much for the idea Steve
  2. I

Yea we are seing this unfortunately this is a show stopper for us as most corporates use flippin IE
  3. I

Cheers Hugh Will try some tests there are 72 groups with an element in each group. All the best Steve
  4. I

Hi we have a problem with internet explorer. the questionnaire we have built is really really slow in IE 7,8 and 9. Has anybody seen this and more importantly any solutions! Here is a look. http://dolphin-index.net/en/test Password: demo It's build using an element in a group so we...
  5. I

Cannot get the timer to start!

That's Brilliant news thank you
  6. I

Cannot get the timer to start!

Hi we have a questionnaire built and want to add a timer to it. We are running fabrik 3.0.6 Here is the system http://dolphin-index.net/en/demo The settings on the element are Disabled, autostart and Read Only all set to yes. In fact we have tried all different settings to test. We...
  7. I

how to hide 'validating' and 'saving' messages on multi page form?

Is it a plugin that controls this in the system
  8. I

how to hide 'validating' and 'saving' messages on multi page form?

Hi has the change to the code been looked at we are desperate to stop the validating and saving spinning wheel! or at least hide it all. Or can we shorten the time on the spinning wheel All the best Steve
  9. I

We want to make copies of the whole list/form/group/element

Sorry if this is s dumb question We have created a questionnaire system and we want to make a copy so it can work in other languages and so we can change questions. is this Possible as it looks like you cannot make duplicates of forms, groups and elements Cheers Steve
  10. I

Duplicate radio buttons when using database join

Sure thing http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27819 Its was the upgrade to fabrik that sorted out the duplication. All the best Steve
  11. I

Cheers we wer ea bit desperate and wonder where best to post thanks so much for help we updated from GIT and looking good so far! All the best Steve
  12. I

Radio buttons duplicating when set with a database join

The upgrade in Fabric worked! we have normal radios it's crashed lots of other bits but we can build back in! Nice one
  13. I

With IE what version of IE you using?
  14. I

OK not updated fabrik yet but changed template and no change we have spotted it's a Javascript thing! in the source code of the page the radio is just in once. Javascript is placing another set
  15. I

Hi http://dolphin-index.net/en/test access code dolphin21 If you just pass the first two groups to the third screen "Dolphin Q1" you'll see the duplication we are Joomla 2.5.6 Fabrik 3.0.5.2 Yoothemes yoo-nano no extra components
  16. I

Yes exactly! sorry not the most accurate description. we have changed the render and all the rest display as they should it's just the radio that duplicates itself
  17. I

Hi We have a problem with the radio buttons when we use them with a join table. on the page they are duplicating! it's a javascript thing as the underlying code has just one set of radio buttons. has anybody seen this before? We have tested changing the type to checkbox etc and they all...
  18. I

Just a quick bump has any one experienced this?
  19. I

Hi We have a problem with the radio buttons when we use them with a join table. on the page they are duplicating! it's a javascript thing as the underlying code has just one set of radio buttons. has anybody seen this before? We have tested changing the type to checkbox etc and they all...
  20. I

Building a questionnaire

Thanks I'm using multi page forms via groups. But this means each question has to have it's own group. so it appears on each page. I do not think a group can split elements over pagebreaks. Would solve a lot if it could!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back