Search results

1. I

Very Very Slow in IE 7/8 and really bad in 9

Hi we have a problem with internet explorer. the questionnaire we have built is really really slow in IE 7,8 and 9. Has anybody seen this and more importantly any solutions! Here is a look. http://dolphin-index.net/en/test Password: demo It's build using an element in a group so we...
  2. I

Cannot get the timer to start!

Hi we have a questionnaire built and want to add a timer to it. We are running fabrik 3.0.6 Here is the system http://dolphin-index.net/en/demo The settings on the element are Disabled, autostart and Read Only all set to yes. In fact we have tried all different settings to test. We...
  3. I

We want to make copies of the whole list/form/group/element

Sorry if this is s dumb question We have created a questionnaire system and we want to make a copy so it can work in other languages and so we can change questions. is this Possible as it looks like you cannot make duplicates of forms, groups and elements Cheers Steve
  4. I

Duplicate radio buttons when using database join

Hi We have a problem with the radio buttons when we use them with a join table. on the page they are duplicating! it's a javascript thing as the underlying code has just one set of radio buttons. has anybody seen this before? We have tested changing the type to checkbox etc and they all...
  5. I

Radio buttons duplicating when set with a database join

Hi We have a problem with the radio buttons when we use them with a join table. on the page they are duplicating! it's a javascript thing as the underlying code has just one set of radio buttons. has anybody seen this before? We have tested changing the type to checkbox etc and they all...
  6. I

Building a questionnaire

Can you pass data from one form to another. I want to have some standard questions at the beginning of a test, Then a random set of questions, with 5 set questions at the end. My idea is to create 3 : 1. demographics form 2. random questions form ( with groups) 3. final questions form...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back