Search results

1. uudis

exclude list in calendar "add reccord" dropdown list

yes ...and ....code form plugins/farbik_visualization/calendar/calendar.js line around 949 /** * Open the add event form. * * param e Event * param view The view which triggered the opening */ openAddEvent: function (e, view) { var rawd, day, hour...
  2. uudis

friendly bump! :) I think I found the lines where list access for adding new records is defined, but can not get around this issue... it is ../components/com_fabrik/models/list.php aroun line 4111 I have Registered user with id=2 , but some lists have to be available for Super User.. id=6, so...
  3. uudis

Than You for troubleshooting this.
  4. uudis

Hello! Can someone help to explain me how to exclude one particular list from drop down list on calendars "Add new record" pop-up window. The same time keeping the existing records of excluded list showing in calendar day/month/week view..!? How to manage that for registered users? ...because...
  5. uudis

GCal Sync for Joomla 3.3 - 1969-12-31 error

Ok , I understand.. :( Anyway, Merry Christmas! ;)
  6. uudis

GCal Sync for Joomla 3.3 - 1969-12-31 error

Fabrik 3.2 (from Github), Joomla 3.3.6. ..at first GCal schedule task - Run showed white page. So I luckily upgraded ZendGdata-1.12.9.zip to ZendFramework-1.12.9-minimal.zip (because joomla error showed non existing XML directory in ZendGdata package) and i got to me to this point where i...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back