Search results

1. L

Calculate a repeatable item [SOLVED]

Ah that was with a different bunch selected, was just trying to work out how to call that array with such a general name!
  2. L

Right! Well, reading through a million forum posts, I see people who have done the same as me and tried to apply the code (from similar forum posts) to this silly simple issue with no joy. So here Im just going to write what didnt work for me then what did in the hopes that it can help someone...
  3. L

How to sum the values of an element in a repeating group?

Me too I could use an answer :)
  4. L

I have about 400 tabs open perhaps I am reading the answer without realizing it. It must be something quite simple and Im just not catching on. Thanks Sophist Ill keep hunting
  5. L

Hi Guys, Sorry in advance for this Im sure its obvious but Im just not getting it! Please could you give me the syntax to put into a calc element that does this: return the sum of {database_name_reapeat} when the parent id is the same? So add up however many amounts with same parent id...
  6. L

Calc element woes [SOLVED]

Let me mark this as closed, you heleped alot cheesegrits thanks with the above explanation, Im going to start again as it looks like there is stuff lying all over the database now and I want it freshened up!
  7. L

Update: if I put the element back into the repeated group it saves into the database fine now. (huh??) so here we go... I need to use that total to sum up some other totals, so in a new group I have another calc element:Guest rooms total, and in that all I am doing is trying to repeat the...
  8. L

Cheesegrits thanks so much! It does now indeed calculate outside the group, however its still storing in the database as null, do you know possibly why its not storing as a number? I need to be able to add up a few of these and Im a bit stumped!
  9. L

Edit #2: If I take it out the repeat group, thats actually ideally where I want it is out anyway I cant get it to calc at all
  10. L

Hi Hugh, Yep it is! - Edit: just moved it out and I have the same problem even if I put it in another group. If I check 1 box DB says NULL after saving, if I update it to where it should say 4 it still says NULL in DB and shows 0 on front end.
  11. L

Hi All, Id really appreciate any advice, banging my head a bit here! So what I have is a group with two checkbox elements in, multiple checkboxes. what I want it to do is count how many checkboxes are checked. I have managed this with all ajax cal and calc on load set to yes. If I do not use...
  12. L

AJAX uploads in a repeatable group

Hey Guys, hunting round the forums I see many people have had this problem but I cant find the actual fix, does anyone know how to get multiple files uploaded into a field in a repeatable group?
  13. L

Fileupload on windows 8 tablet

Hi guys, has anyone managed to achieve this? I've mucked about with a few things in here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/20471561/capturing-images-in-web-application-on-windows-8-1-tablets But no joy :( Any help or ideas would be appreciated
  14. L

Email Eval Complex, Help appreciated

Hello lovely Fabrik community! I come with my hat in my hands begging, I'm so lost I dont know what to do! I have two tables the second one is from a repeat group of the same form. What I would like to do is when a user submits a form or edits it, it sends out an email to some field elements...
  15. L

Uncaught Error: Mismatched anonymous define() module in a page with Fabrik form and Widgekit module

Hey Guys, This happened to me mid adding in about 400 records! I rebooted my webserver - nothing. But clearing joomlas cache and purging expired seemed to fix it if that helps anyone ~Jo
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back