Search results

1. U

How to treat multiple data from a single user?

I'm trying to change the template you have indicated (default_buttons.php), but I can't do what I want. My problem is that I can't pass any values ??to the template to create a custom SQL query inside it. Perhaps this is a question a bit 'silly, but how do I retrieve variables from within the...
  2. U

Thanks Troester, your answers always hit the target! I start immediately to work (and study!) and try your suggestions.
  3. U

Simple Show/hide Element

You can use javascript on the element's setting page. Try this: Action -> load do -> hide email_element when this == 0 Action -> load do -> hide phone_element when this == 0 Action -> change do -> show email_element when this == 1 Action -> change do -> hide email_element...
  4. U

Just for a better use, I would try (if possible) an improvement of the situation outlined above. When the user got the list of his records (with the use of a prefilter), he has the possibility to modify those records or to add a new one. This is an easy setup from the list's access rights...
  5. U

Strange behavior of grouping data

SOLVED! Thank you Troaster, your explanations are very useful! Thank you again. I have also found the problem for the placeholder: the problem was not in typing the full element name, but in a not correct use of it. In fact I was using the element of a DBJ table. I'm sorry for that. Bye.
  6. U

The fact is that I've followed the tutorial "Table Grouping" and when I wrote "I can't obtain the result I wanted", I thought at the layout designed in that tutorial. Maybe I'm making a mistake, because the tutorial was made in Fabrik 2 (right?) while I use Fabrik 3. This could make a...
  7. U

Thank you Troester for your reply. This is exactly what I was looking for.
  8. U

Hi everybody, Joomla 2.5.6 Fabrik 3.0.6 and last SVN update from Github. I've searched deeper in all the forum, but I didn't find any solution to my problem. I need to collect data from a group of users every month. I have a MySQL table like this: Table "Data" id datetime user_id -> DBJ to...
  9. U

Hi everybody, this is my first post in this group. I'm a new user of this wonderful component, but I have good experience with the old FacileForm component. Joomla 2.5.6 Fabrik 3.0.6 and last SVN update from Github. I have a list of italian cities categorized by zone. I have a simple list with...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back