Search results

1. austega

Interesting payment gateway conflict

Thanks Hugh, that code change worked for me.
  2. austega

Sorry Hugh. Here is the error image as attached file.
  3. austega

I have an interesting conflict between Fabrik and the EWay payment gateway - am hoping someone can shed light on what might be happening. PHP vers 5.4.45 J vers 3.4.5 Fabrik 3.3.2 (though I note the admin comp shows as 3.0.9.1 - and also see comments below) JEvents 3.2.20 JEvents RSVP Pro 3.2.7...
  4. austega

One element group missing after upgrade to F3.3.2

Ah, the legacy connection memory was something else I missed when researching this! Thanks for making the point.
  5. austega

Thanks again to you both. I appreciate the background as well as the upgrade path steps you suggest. Two followup questions/confirmation requests for Troester: 1. Your "edit Fabrik connection!!" - I assume you are talking of the data table connections to the underlying database? The way I...
  6. austega

Two other minor notes. Probably related to the untested configuration, but I was unable to edit and save a change to the Form | Layout in the test site with J2.5.28/F3.3.2. On the other hand resetting the form layout template from tabs to default (via editing the fabrik_forms data table)...
  7. austega

Thanks to you both. Obviously I misunderstood the upgrade process :( . Yes the end goal is to upgrade the site to J3.4.1 with a new responsive template. I was working on upgrading the key extensions to be J3 ready before applying the upgrade to the J core, so that the impact of the J upgrade...
  8. austega

We have a J2.5.28 site with a few Fabrik applications, one of which at http://www.sag.org.au/helping-you/research-groups/family-tree-maker-forum/form/4.html is a simple form with one group of elements. We created a dev mirror of this site to test the upgrade of various extensions (in...
  9. austega

Custom CSS styling for List Plugin button

Thanks troester - just what I needed.
  10. austega

Custom CSS styling for List Plugin button

I am having problems hiding the PHP List Plugin Button that appears in the header row of the list. I have created a custom_css.php file in the bootstrap template folder and have managed to achieve other changes such as hiding the checkbox that appeared in each record row and in the header row...
  11. austega

How to turn off Success message from PHP List Plugin?

Thanks Hugh. Worked well - no apparent issues with turning off all Fabrik list messages so far. David
  12. austega

How to turn off Success message from PHP List Plugin?

J3.3.6, Fabrik 3.2. A question/issue related to the PHP List Plugin. I can alter the text of the Success Message but I do not seem to be able to turn it off. With the Success message field empty I still get a "Code Run" message on the Joomla page. Is there a simple way to turn this off for...
  13. austega

Updating database value each time PHP List icon clicked

Thanks Hugh. For some unknown reason I am no longer getting notifications of replies so I was coming here to report progress before i saw your last two posts. We have achieved success (largely) by moving the location of the .cmd and .bat scripts to a folder within the public_html folder of...
  14. austega

Thanks Rob. I have implemented that change and now I have the following PHP and JS code in the PHP list plugin: $app = JFactory::getApplication(); $ids = $app->input->get('ids', array(), 'array'); $id = array_pop($ids); $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query =...
  15. austega

Reusing a group of elements across different forms/lists/data tables

Hi Hugh, I want the background question data to be in the relevant poll data table, not in its own table. My main concern now is making the creation of the poll list/form/groups/data table as efficient as possible with the resulting user experience as simple and consistent as possible. David
  16. austega

Reusing a group of elements across different forms/lists/data tables

I am using Fabrik to support a range of issue based polls each with its own form, list and data table. Each form/list has two groups of elements, one of issue based question elements specific to the issue and the other of elements containing background demographic questions about the voter. This...
  17. austega

Back again. We have managed to get the win app to open as expected in a separate window on top of the browser via running the following html in an IE browser window on a client (does not work in Chrome). <!doctype html> <html lang="en"> <head> <meta charset="UTF-8">...
  18. austega

Internal Server Error on fabrik 3.3.2 package install

Thanks Hugh. Just to complete the thread: Host server support increased the timeout to 60sec Re ran the install and no longer had any server error log entries but Joomla returned Warning JInstaller: :Install: Can't find Joomla XML setup file. JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup...
  19. austega

Internal Server Error on fabrik 3.3.2 package install

On a new J3.4.0 site with only RocketTheme Plethora (Gantry 4) template and Akeeba Backup added, trying to install Fabrik 3.3.2 package (upload and install method) shows a successful upload and then after some thinking returns the following error message "Internal Server Error The server...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back