Search results

1. austega

Interesting payment gateway conflict

I have an interesting conflict between Fabrik and the EWay payment gateway - am hoping someone can shed light on what might be happening. PHP vers 5.4.45 J vers 3.4.5 Fabrik 3.3.2 (though I note the admin comp shows as 3.0.9.1 - and also see comments below) JEvents 3.2.20 JEvents RSVP Pro 3.2.7...
  2. austega

One element group missing after upgrade to F3.3.2

We have a J2.5.28 site with a few Fabrik applications, one of which at http://www.sag.org.au/helping-you/research-groups/family-tree-maker-forum/form/4.html is a simple form with one group of elements. We created a dev mirror of this site to test the upgrade of various extensions (in...
  3. austega

Custom CSS styling for List Plugin button

I am having problems hiding the PHP List Plugin Button that appears in the header row of the list. I have created a custom_css.php file in the bootstrap template folder and have managed to achieve other changes such as hiding the checkbox that appeared in each record row and in the header row...
  4. austega

How to turn off Success message from PHP List Plugin?

J3.3.6, Fabrik 3.2. A question/issue related to the PHP List Plugin. I can alter the text of the Success Message but I do not seem to be able to turn it off. With the Success message field empty I still get a "Code Run" message on the Joomla page. Is there a simple way to turn this off for...
  5. austega

Reusing a group of elements across different forms/lists/data tables

I am using Fabrik to support a range of issue based polls each with its own form, list and data table. Each form/list has two groups of elements, one of issue based question elements specific to the issue and the other of elements containing background demographic questions about the voter. This...
  6. austega

Internal Server Error on fabrik 3.3.2 package install

On a new J3.4.0 site with only RocketTheme Plethora (Gantry 4) template and Akeeba Backup added, trying to install Fabrik 3.3.2 package (upload and install method) shows a successful upload and then after some thinking returns the following error message "Internal Server Error The server...
  7. austega

Fabrik 3.3.1 update glitch?

On one of my sites (J3.3.6) I used the inbuilt Extension Manager | Updates to update all the Fabrik items in a batch from 3.2 (with subsequent gitHub updates) to 3.3.1. All went well except at the end I am left with two Fabrik items (the Fabrik Form and List modules) still showing as needing...
  8. austega

Database design - Any comments appreciated

I am designing a new Joomla site that will be dependent on Fabrik, and I am thinking through the technical issues. I would like to think out loud in the hope that it might attract some comments to avoid me going down the wrong path(s)! The site's goals are to: 1. Attract, including via use of...
  9. austega

Updating database value each time PHP List icon clicked

Hi Hugh, Back with an additional question following on from #40725 - hopefully solvable without any TV session! I have listed below your PHP and JS code for our PHP List plugin, together with some proposed adds/edits intending to increment a resource's hits value stored in the erd_resources...
  10. austega

Getting PHP Plugin to work (moved from Std Supp Forum)

Hi Hugh/Rob, as agreed I have purchased Professional Sub/Support to address the outstanding issues in the Standard Support forum post http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/running-cmd-bat-files-via-custom-links.40220/. I hope this is the appropriate way to note the change. Should I...
  11. austega

Running cmd/bat files via custom links

I need some guidance particularly re applying a custom link using a calc element in a list display. Here is what I am trying to achieve: The fabrik_erd_records list contains more than a thousand records of electronic genealogical resources of three types (there is a non-displayed id_linktype...
  12. austega

[SOLVED] Install problem with Joomla 3.3.3?

I am trying to install Fabrik 3.2 onto a J3.3.3 test site (which has Purity 3 template) and am getting the error message listed below: I tried installing FAbrik 3.1 with the same error message. I have installed other components without error and the server file upload limit is 32Mb and memory...
  13. austega

[SOLVED] Controlling Fabrik front end list functionality

For this project I am using Fabrik to create several management reports over data created in Community Builder and Community Builder Subscriptions. I want these to be an output of the data without any capacity for change to the data via Fabrik. I have attached an example of a current front end...
  14. austega

change clear filter icon to a text link

I have just recreated some filterable lists using Fabrik 3.0.6.2 (official release) on J2.5.8, trying to emulate what I had created using Fabrik 2 on J1.5. The filter functionality appears to work as before. But I have a residual layout issues that I am finding hard to solve and for which I...
  15. austega

Tool Tip CSS?

Hi all, bound to be something obvious I am missing but I can't work out how to change the text size in the form tool-tip. See http://www.bridge-game.info/for-players/make-partner-ad.html and hover over the little question mark icons. Where do I go to control these tool-tips? J2.5.7...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back