Search results

1. J

Creating pie chart for a radio button element

Hello, I'm trying to create a pie chart for one the elements which has a couple of radio button Sub options. I need the pie chart to show the number of each Sub option of the specific element e.g. the element is "lead source" and Sub options are "web", "referral" and "facebook", and I need to...
  2. J

RSForms Pro Submission Values in List

Dear Support, I am using Joomla 2.5.8 and Fabrik 3.0.7. Is it possible to have the RS Forms Pro Submissions Results layout using a List in Fabrik? Refer to link below: RS Forms Pro - Submission Results Back End https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B5-dSAllCqTtNktsWEhHcHlpamc/edit?usp=sharing I have...
  3. J

400 error csv import

When I try to import a csv from the front end I get a 400 error and no matter what I do I still get the error. Any idea of how to fix this problem or why it is occurring. Thanks Fabrik 3.x Joomla! 2.5
  4. J

Import csv to joined tables

Can someone explain to me how to import data from a csv to a list with joins. I have tried to do it with no success so far. I have a list with some core fields (title , author...) and a joined table with some "custom fields"(custom 1 , custom 2, parent_id). when i try to import the data it...
  5. J

Join issue

Hi, I have a list with core fields ex. title author publication year... Then I have a list with "custom" fields ex. custom 1, custom 2... I need to join these to lists together. The problem, When I join the two lists there is no data to link the core entries to the custom entries. I was...
  6. J

CSV Export Question !

Is it possible to export certain rows via csv export on the front end? Ex: lets say i have a list with rows; 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. Is there a way to only export rows 1, 3, and 5? I have only been able to export all rows. joomla!:2.5 fabrik:3.x
  7. J

Form redirects to last page visited

Hi, I have a form and when I submit it, it redirects to the last page I visited. ex.(I visit the home page then visit the form page and submit the form. it'll bring me back to the home page.) there is no redirect plugin either. joomla 2.5 fabrik 3.x
  8. J

Csv export filter not working

Hello, When I try to export an CSV file from the front end it exports all fields and rows even though i have selected in the options for it to export only certain fields and have filtered the list. Also is it possible to export only certain rows? Thanks fabrik version: 3 joomla version: 2.5
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back