Search results

1. DeeEmm

Using Joomla table prefix in placeholders

Hi, I am using the Joomla prefix for all of my fabrik database tables as I have multiple identical Joomla instances in a single database. My issue is this: I am trying to reference a value using the calc plugin, If I use the full prefix within the placeholder the value is retrieved...
  2. DeeEmm

Style issues on 3.1b on J2.5.9

Just installed this on a dev site I am working on and have noted a few styling issues. Namely the 'group-by' display option shows as a list and not hidden as normal. Similarly there are other issues with list elements not displaying correctly on other pages. I initially thought this was a...
  3. DeeEmm

Timestamp field in repeating groups

G'day. I have added a repeating group to capture user notes, this simply consists of three fields - date, author and note. What I would like to do is for the date field to capture the date / time when the note is posted - simple timestamp. This field should be non-editable. Normally this...
  4. DeeEmm

Form PHP Plugin - Detecting new or edited form

Is there an easy way to determine if a form is new or if it is a pre-existing form that is being edited? I want to keep a record of user actions and need to determine this for the status message. ie 'user created record xyz' versus 'user updated record xyz' I realise that I can add a...
  5. DeeEmm

Form PHP plugin - is it possible to 'createFormData' ?

Hi, I am trying to create a 'history' of all actions on the site that I am working on, this way every time that someone does something it is recorded in a simple journal. I am using the Form PHP plugin to process the code when the form is submitted. The WIKI lists the following syntax for...
  6. DeeEmm

Date format bug

I have changed the date format in one of my elements but it is not displaying correctly. I have set the format to - %d %F %Y but instead of showing the date like this - 14 January 2013 it shows 14-2013-01-14-2013. Using other format characters has an equally odd outcome. For example %M...
  7. DeeEmm

'cascading' multiple joins

G'day all, Not 100% sure if this is a bug or simply a design limitation. I have been trying without success to set up a table that includes a one-to-many relationship with another table that itself includes a one-to-many relationship with a further table. The issue I am experiencing is...
  8. DeeEmm

Month by month chart visualisation

Hi guys, I've been trying to create a trend chart showing a month by month count of records added. What I am trying to create should look like your typical annual profit chart; a single line chart with January through December on the horizontal axis. Ultimately I want to display current /...
  9. DeeEmm

Pie chart including extra 'total' segment

Hi. I have some visualisations created that use the count records calculation option. The issue that I experience is that an extra segment is added to the chart. The segment is named 'total' and is the sum of the included elements. This effectively means that for every bar chart, half is...
  10. DeeEmm

Fabrik limitations / possibilities?

Hi all. I've decided to use Fabrik to rewrite a web based app that I originally wrote using Logos form and reports manager (LFRM) but would like to better understand the limitations / possibilities of Fabrik. Out of all of the offerings in the JED, Fabrik seems to most closely fit the bill and...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back