• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. M

Solved: JS-error at CSV-export

Hi! I need someone pointing me in the correct direction so I can solve this problem. Having a js-error when I'm trying to do a csv-export from a list. 500 (Internal Server Error) Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'err' of undefined at Object.onComplete (list.js:3) at...
  2. M

Vulnerability!- Cross Site Scripting (XSS)

Hi! My it-security department informed me that it's a problem with a Fabrik form. A Cross Site Scripting (XSS) vulnerability. And they sent me the link below. This link (made anonymous) is a form you reach from a list connected by dbjoin (course_date_id) via a related link. The dbjoin element...
  3. M

Plans Fabrik to meet WCAG 2.1 AA?

Hi! I'm in the process to adapt my J-sites to meet WCAG 2.1 according to the EU policy. And sites should meet the standard from September 23, 2020. But I find some errors with Fabrik and mostly the lists. I list some examples of errors. The lists are wrapped in Form tags and are missing a...
  4. M

PHP 7.3 ok with default Fabrik 3.9

Hi! @troester Read your comment in this thread https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/php7-4-deprecated-array_key_exists.51385/#post-268665 "Running php 7.3 you should use the GitHub version anyway." Is GithHub version a must if I use php 7.3? Or is it fine with the default download...
  5. M

Filter like Joomla?

Hi! I would like to have a filter on my list similar to the function of Joomla. In Joomla admin you see "all" articles except the trashed ones. But you can select trashed status and see them. How to achieve this? If I use Fabrik lists with prefilter I'm not able to do this, I just see data...
  6. M

CSV export lost List filter in Fabrik 3.9 (related link)

Hi! The problem with lost filter filtering in CSV-export is back in Fabrik 3.9. After using a related link from one list to another one. Have tested a couple of GitHub version, latest today. The same problem I had with Fabrik 3.8.1. Regards Matt
  7. M

List calculation show both value and label

Hi! I have a element with calculation to count records, and it's split on the element. It show both value (9) and label (Nej). But if I count "yes" on a different element and not select to split the count, the records are shown correct. Before updates it worked fine. See attached image. I...
  8. M

CSV export lost List filter in Fabrik 3.8.1 (related link)

Hi! Have had working csv export from filtered data in a list. But after updating to Joomla (3.8.13) and Fabrik (3.8.1) and even testing with latest files from Github two days ago. I still have the same problem with csv export, all data is exported, not filtered. Any solution? Regards Matt
  9. M

How do I disable submit button on forms for some users

Hi! Users with win 7 and IE (any version) can not submit a form without they have accepted cookies on my site. I have a text message (display element with a php condition) that tells those users to enable cookies, but they don't do it. So how is the best way to make sure users with win 7 and IE...
  10. M

Display text element error

Hi! I need to show message and use a Display text element (Eval activated) if the user has win 7 as OS. Have tested this this borrowed code, but the message isn't shown (no errors): $user_agent = $_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']; function getOS() { global $user_agent; $os_array...
  11. M

Form not sent without cookies

Hi! Have a strange behavior with my forms not submitting with cookies disabled and using win 7 and IE 11. No js-errors on the page. At win 10 and IE 11 the form is sent even if cookies is disabled. Anyone? Regards Matt Joomla 3.8.5 Fabrik 3.8.1
  12. M

Sending mail from a separate list dont work

Hi! Have a separate list (phone book) for our staff. I make a new list and add db-join field for the staff to select name and a cdd to collect their mail (from phone book). The form looks fine with correct data, but I don't manage to send at mail via the forms emil plugin. Sending mail work if...
  13. M

Form email plugin to field - bug?

Hi! I have 2 lists, 1 with contacts and a second list (form) for whose contacts to report via. In the second list I have a db join (name) and a Cascading DropDown element (email). In the report form (second list) I have a form email plug-in. When I test to use a placeholder for the email...
  14. M

Less aggressive errors from Fabrik

Hi! It would be nice if errors from Fabrik were less aggressive. If you unpublish the Fabrik system plugin or have errors to a second db or sometimes coding errors it make the whole page show a 404 error. And from my last experience it was Fabrik module or content plugin that made that errors...
  15. M

Zoom don't work for google map visualization

Hi! Start zoom level for google map visualization don't work for me. Have tested with values from 0 to 21, but always the same map. If I change the size of the map the zoom level changes, strange.. Have tested via a Joomla menu link and in a J article. always the same behavior. And have...
  16. M

Which is the way to show active message with Fabrik

Hi! I plan to use Fabrik to show 'system messages' on several Joomla site but just using one db. And I think the best way is to use a Fabrik list to show the message and administrate the messages. The difficult part (for me anyway) is to not show the 'system messages' if its not any at the...
  17. M

Joomlart template and Fabrik problem

Hi! Have a site with Fabrik and Joomlart T3 template and added a JA ACM module to show a calendar and events in a nice way. But with event options activated it don't work as long as Fabrik system plugin is enabled. Disable Fabrik and the event options works... Have had long conversation and...
  18. M

How to make a dropdown with some valus hidden public

Hi! I would like to have one drop down element with some values just visible for logged in users. I have searched the forum and the Wiki, but haven't found a solution. Is a solution to have a db join element to a different table with element values and set user level on them or? Regards Matt
  19. M

[SOLVED] DB join element don't work with auto-complete

Hi! Having problems to make a join element with auto-complete to work after a I moved to Fabrik 3.3.2 and Joomla 3.4.1 from J2.5. The element works fine then I use drop down to populate the field, but not after a change to auto complete. Using the latest GitHub-version from today. Regards Matt
  20. M

Prefilter gone for list

Hi! Have four prefilters in a joined list. But one of them is disappeared next time I log in and check the settings. The list works perfect with prefilters, no errors. See the attached picture, it's the last prefilter that always disappear. Regards Matt J3.4.1 Fabrik: 25 Mars from GitHub
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back