Search results

1. P

SOLVED: Form Plugin broken

After not having touched the Installation for a while, a form php plugin stopped working. It only Displays the number 1 now instead of what it is supposed to do. I deleted the plugin and rewrote it, still the same. However, I have created a Display element and copied the exact same php script...
  2. P

Request for help with a simple email php template

Hello all, could a friendly soul consider helping out on this one. Let on a form be the following elements: {form1___element1} ( plugin = field / input = "Hello" - no quotations) {form1___element2} ( plugin = dbjoin / input = "World" - no quotations) {form1___token1} ( plugin = field / input...
  3. P

java script in ajax calc element

Goodday, I am trying to do the following: (1) A 'legal-residence' i.e. country selection element (dbjoin/dropdown) (2) A 'Vat-Number' element (field) (3) a 'Vat-logic' element (calc) When a country is picked from (1), (3) performs the following ajax calc: $jinput =...
  4. P

Code Snippet: Automatic online check EU-VAT (VIES) for EU B2B tax reverse charge

Gooday, The objective is for a B2B customer to enter their VAT number and to Ajax-check that number for validity at the EU portal. I found this code which seems to work fine as is. However, I am tryiing to convert this into an Ajax Validation of a normal input field and I'm not getting there...
  5. P

Form Redirect plugin - opening unwanted popup when form published inside an article

Hello, has anybody ever had this? A form has a 'Redirect' plugin. When I connect it directly to a menu item, it works just as it should, redirecting to a new URL inside the same window. However, when I publish it inside an article, using {fabrik view=form id=32} it always opens a popup new...
  6. P

Passing databasejoin or dropdown value via URL

Good Morning, this is what's in the URL: ...etc...&wla_projmgd_id___mgdsls_lang[value]=de&...etc... I am trying to paste that into the next form via $cuslang = filter_input(INPUT_GET,'wla_projmgd_id___mgdsls_lang[value]', FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING); return "Language: $cuslang"; This returns...
  7. P

PHP Validation

SOLVED: PHP Validation - Placeholders not working in SQL Statement This pulls a value from a database, which is then returned in $gkey: $db =&JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("SELECT `wla_acct_restricts`.`geo_keys` FROM `wla_acct_restricts` INNER JOIN `wla_myco_acctdetail` ON...
  8. P

element calculations / visualisation question & feature request

Hello, two questions: 1) Trying a custom calculation on an element to calculate the percentage distribution of answers. It is a yes/no question where 1 is yes and zero is no. So in the custom query box of the custom calculation: SUM(%s)/COUNT(%s) should give the percentage of yes answers...
  9. P

getting rid of mySQL automatic scientific notation

Good evening, I am storing a long number in a table which is concatenated from three form elements, like so $foo= {tab1___elem1}{tab1___elem2}{tab1___elem3}; $db->setQuery("INSERT INTO ...etc VALUES (etc... That's fine except the resulting number (a speaking ticket code holding all kinds...
  10. P

Working Code Snippet: username/password validation with new JInput method

Since I spent so much time on it and since the original thread got a bit rich, here's a summary of how to do a simple username/password login form with the new JINPUT method suggested by Joomla.org. Needless to say the entire credit goes to troester for making it work, I'm just writing it up...
  11. P

JRequest deprecated vs. new JInput

Godday, Question about getting current user input off the form: An MySql table `t1` looks like this: id | project_id | user_password | The form has two input fields project_id password The password field needs to look up table `t1` and validate that `password` matches `project_id`...
  12. P

Working Code Snippet: Validation that a Record exists in Table1 but NOT in Table2

Just a small snippet I spent an hour about yesterday and might save somebody that hour. Note that in other SQL dialects you might use EXCEPT for this purpose but MySQL doesn't have it, so therefore the workaround. The context is - anonymous customer survey by invitation only - Therefore NO...
  13. P

Post Title doesn't reflect [SOLVED] changed title

Is this me or can't the forum software do this? Would make searching for solutions easier.
  14. P

Failing to make Hugh's 'guide to conditional submit buttons' work

[SOLVED] Failing to make Hugh's 'guide to conditional submit buttons' work As per this post: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25234 I am trying to create a conditional submit button. Hugh's script goes like this: **************************************************************...
  15. P

automatically created field values not stored in contact table

In a custom contact form using the juser plugin, all contact values are calculated/concatenated. To do that url info is extracted using this: $id = filter_input(INPUT_GET, 'wla_myco_idref___id', FILTER_SANITIZE_STRING); $prefix = filter_input(INPUT_GET, 'wla_myco_idref___myco_prefix'...
  16. P

Conceptual Question - Variables in Labels

Hello Community, I am not too confident that this one is possible but I'll ask the question anyway: Say I have a table with a pool of questions (see attached). I would like to achieve two things: 1) on top of the to be created form (or the first tab) there's a dropdown 'choose your language'...
  17. P

Concatenating repetitive elements for different forms

Like in most Open Source contexts, on a website there are different user account levels: Level 1 (Free) Level 2 (Bronze) Level 3 (Silver) Level 4 (Gold) The application is a form that structurally has 10 sections (i.e.tabs) Sect 1 Sect 2 Sect 3 ... Sect 10 Each section has 10 question...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back