Search results

1. felepeg

Can i use fabrik for this complex database?

friendly bump! :)
  2. felepeg

Physicians table are joomla users added from joomla's core (i didn't make any special table for them) and they are in the group of editors. that's all. do i need a specific group for them? only physicians can edit or view this records. i did this and that's not a problem at all. they can...
  3. felepeg

Nice, rob, thanks for help me out. Maybe i didn't explain something, so let's explain this better. i got this tables: table_physicians (joomla users) // unique editors of all records. table_patient // fabrik table with patient details like name, address, file number, etc... added by a fabrik...
  4. felepeg

Thanks for your answer Rob. Yes, the users who are going to fill the forms are logged in as joomla users. If you need any further information, please let me know.
  5. felepeg

Hi guys, i've been working with Fabrik to make a database for a hospital. Actually, it was so cool and simple that now they are asking me to do something a little more complex but i'm not sure if Fabrik can help me out this time. Why i'm telling you guys this? because i would like to have your...
  6. felepeg

[Bug] ajax problem

I realized. Sorry, i forgot to give you the proper access. You can get in now. probably it's something related with chanceing Access Levels. cheers
  7. felepeg

[Bug] ajax problem

fabrik 3.1b done! demo.nexite.cl --> registros
  8. felepeg

[Bug] ajax problem

i have this form: file number (field - ajax notempty) name: (field) bithdate: (date) after triger notempty in "file number", birthdate DHTML date/time selector doesn't work properly. specifically, the year/month selector is not working at all. looks like a bug but i don't know thanks!
  9. felepeg

"Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled in"

easy way some times the easy way is the is the hardest one. i was looking for that option for 3 weeks and i couldn't got it. it was so easy! that's for all
  10. felepeg

"Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled in"

Hello Again i'm trying to translate this mensage in the form but i can't find the way. I'm using AJAX validation (notempty, areunique) to show a message in the top of the form: "Some parts of your form have not been correctly filled in" but i want to translate to my lenguage i found the css...
  11. felepeg

calculating age from dob with ajax

great! good news! i've right cheesegrits, if set yes to "Calc on save only", the ajax pluggin still working! here is my settings if someone else wants to use it.
  12. felepeg

thanks cheesegrits. i'd set "NO" in "Calc on save only", the problem was solved when i changed to "Yes" but i need to show the age instantly when someone type his date of birth. for now i just set "yes" in "Calc on save only", but, exist another way to do it without set "yes"?. i mind, could...
  13. felepeg

thanks for your answer rob i'd tryed some php codes for that but nothing hapens, can you please be more specific o give me some example code? the browser is not caching it, i checked before thanks again!
  14. felepeg

any help? i tried "if empty" but it doesn't work
  15. felepeg

when edit, form is not recording in correct primary key

thanks troester, i was absolutely confused!
  16. felepeg

ok, i`m going to try this way and i will let you know soon. thanks
  17. felepeg

mmm... that's new for me. i've to start from the begining. i have to create a form for a physicians who need to create a database of patients with personal information and diagnosis. the problem is that the principal number is given by them and is n_uvea (patient record number in the hospital)...
  18. felepeg

thanks for your reply troester. i'm sick trying to get this form works. 1st: my primary key is not the "id" element, is another element (n_uvea) which is INT, autoincrement and is not hidden because is on the form and is a dbjoin which calls the autofill puggin to populate the form. the...
  19. felepeg

hey guys, please really need help here or someone (my client) is going to kill me!!!!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back