Search results

1. A

Memory size error on View data on Administrator area

I get this error when i select View data on my list in Administrator area. Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 21979612 bytes) in ..\libraries\phputf8\mbstring\core.php on line 121 (i've cut link to my website server folder for security reasons)...
  2. A

Slideshow error

Please tell me if you need more information to solve the problem! friendly bump!
  3. A

Slideshow error

friendly bump!
  4. A

Slideshow error

i use single fileupload, that loads files without AJAX
  5. A

Slideshow error

I'm using fabrik 3.0.6.3 last updated at the end of october 2012 Joomla! 2.5.7 Stable [ Ember ] 13-September-2012 14:00 GMT PHP 5.3.3 Thank you
  6. A

Slideshow error

Did any one else reported having problems with searching? Am I the only one with this error? fotografii___fisier not found - is it set to show in the table view? friendly bump!
  7. A

Slideshow error

friendly bump!
  8. A

Slideshow error

visualization error New message: i still have the old problem concerning the error: fotografii___fisier not found - is it set to show in the table view? in the link you can see 2 visualizations, the issue is with the second slideshow, that is filtering the main table...
  9. A

filupload partial display

That solved it! Thanks, It just did it. 2 modification and the problem was solved, thanks, that was a it ! :D A. I modified the line $fabrikDb->setQuery("SET OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1"); into $fabrikDb->setQuery("SET OPTION SQL_BIG_SELECTS=1, GROUP_CONCAT_MAX_LEN=10240")...
  10. A

friendly bump :)
  11. A

I enabled fabrik debug ok, i enabled fabrik debug. What is the problem ? [monumente_repeat_imagefile___imagefile] is broken :o and it is followed by [monumente_repeat_imagefile___imagefile_raw] pictures are retrieved in descending order. i look at the following and i find the...
  12. A

Can you tell me why the fileupload element displays only 4 pictures out of 29 on monument page? Monument page: http://multicult.ro/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=details&formid=5&rowid=5&Itemid=149&lang=ro On the registered interface, the AJAX fileupload element displays the 5th picture...
  13. A

IE8 List Clearfilters and Go

Hello, The clearFilters doesn't work on IE8 on list view. The Go button doesn't work on IE8 on search. It works only when I click ENTER. I have fabrik 3.0.6.3, Joomla 2.5.7, Steps tosee the error: -open IE8 -IE8 compatibility activated -enter this url...
  14. A

Slideshow error

slideshow Hi, i cannot have the list visible for the public ... the data is displayed only as slideshow.. initially the slideshow worked fine, but after some days, 2 weeks or so (more pictures were inserted) the Slideshow didn't filter anymore and returned the error. when i see the...
  15. A

Slideshow error

I come back with more details: Fabrik 3.0.6.3, Fabrik-fabrik-3.0.6.3-283 github, Joomla 2.5.7 And one more thing, when I login the slideshow gives no error, but when i logout it shows the error. Thank you
  16. A

Slideshow error

After I've changed the size of the image, i get this unexplicable error: tablerecs___file not found - is it set to show in the table view? I tried by plugin and by menu but i get sam result... I have just setup some permissions... What cand it be?
  17. A

slideshow thumbnail hiden

slimbox out of Slideshow Is it possible to make a slimbox pop-up gallery like in list view where I have thumbnails and they open up the large pictures ? What php files build the code for the slideshow ?... Is it made only from javascript ? Thank you
  18. A

picture detail section done javascript was was hard, but finally I have accomplished what I was looking for. And most rewardfull, the slideshow works ok in major browsers: FF, Chrome and IE8, and Opera...:D So, i 've used a calculated field, separated with "|", for which I will surelly put a...
  19. A

calculation element how do i create a calculation element ? i didn't seem to figure that out so i only did some sql's to update the field ... i had to create an element that maded the field varchar(10000) ... :eek: well i think i can make it smaller... So, it would be better with a...
  20. A

anchor lost on caption Thanks ;D, that is exactly what I am trying right now, the next is building a some divs for every field ... I had some uncertanties with the Delimiter, so in future I should put a validation against that character... So, I'm doing some java scripting now ... :)...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back