Search results

1. robermaest

How change value of yesno element with calc element?

Greetings. Someone tell me how to change the value of a yesno element from another element calculation?
  2. robermaest

BUG: Javascript in Element checkbox, code wiki don't working

I have a field databasejoin - checkbox, and I want to retrieve the values ??of the checked items. The offer in javascript code does not work. var el = Fabrik.blocks.form_X.formElements.get('tablename___elementname'); el should be an array with the values ??checked? How could I get that array...
  3. robermaest

CCD don't working after update 3.0.7

Hi, I upgraded to version 3.0.7 and have broken the CCD. Now you are thinking all the time to fill in the data and locks the page. I need an urgent solution, since I updated to make it work the fileupload plugin!
  4. robermaest

BUG: Javascript in Element checkbox, code wiki don't working

This code posted in the wiki does not work. Is tested? Limit the number of responses Suppose you have a checkbox element with 8 possible boxes to check but you want your users to only choose a maximum of 3 responses. To acheive that, you can paste the following code in the code field...
  5. robermaest

Calc with elementes databasejoin-checkbox

Friendly bump :-) PD: In the previous post, of course, I mean a checkbox selected, but in $data is null, as it is not already selected (although there are actually two).
  6. robermaest

Content plugin doesn't filter data

Hi, Happens to me as well, with [rowid] yes it works, but with [tablename___fieldname] does not work. Any idea?
  7. robermaest

One to Many relationships - tut 8 don't working.

Hi, Here are the settings, you need something else? The fact is that if two tables created from fabrik does work, but if these tables already exist in the database no.
  8. robermaest

One to Many relationships - tut 8 don't working.

hello, I'm trying to make a One to Many relationships, as shown in the tutorial 8. The only difference is that the tables are tables that already exist in the database. The problem is that in "form" can not see the join table.
  9. robermaest

Hello, I tried what you say and still not working! In this array does not contain that information. I tested this code, to see "Online" containing $ data, with the following code: if ({___solapa_raw} == 1) { echo '<pre>'; print_r ($ data); echo '</ pre>'; exit; } return 1; The result is...
  10. robermaest

Hello, the result is: array(63) { ["option"]=> string(10) "com_fabrik" ["view"]=> string(4) "form" ["formid"]=> string(2) "28" ["Itemid"]=> string(3) "489" ["lang"]=> string(2) "es" ["e57c48740e0807334fada676b816334a"]=> string(5) "es-ES" ["__utma"]=> string(54)...
  11. robermaest

Friendly bump :-)
  12. robermaest

Hi, I tried this code also states that php plugin is for forms, but it seems that the variable $formModel does not exist at the time of calculating the field. $regions = $formModel->_data['join'][6]['countries___regions'] // for getTopContent, getBottomContent, getEndContent - full element...
  13. robermaest

In case you can help, here a screenshot of the item in debug mode. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Por si puede servir de ayuda, aqu? un pantallazo del elemento en modo debug.
  14. robermaest

hi Peter_S, thanks for your reply, but what I need is calculated from the packs they have selected the total price. From the id's of the packs, look into database and retrieve the price of each pack and then do the sum (this is the calculated field). The field where I have the packs is...
  15. robermaest

Hi, To calculate the value of a field need to know how to retrieve the selected items in the {___packs}. This element is of type databasejoin - checkbox. Putting {___packs} returns nothing, and if I put either {join___52____repeat_packs_papel___packs_papel} returns me nothing :( Anyone have any...
  16. robermaest

catch exception mysql in php plugin

in this case was primary key error, but could be other errors. I want to trap errors and display custom messages. then, it is not possible?
  17. robermaest

Hi, I keep trying to catch exceptions from mysql to provide a custom error. I've seen that you can get the last error (mysql) using methods JDatabase::getErrorMsg () and JDatabase::getErrorNum (). I'm using in my php script at the event "onAfterProcess" but I can not pass by my code before...
  18. robermaest

Hello! Two simple questions? I think. 1. Where I can find information about the API FABRIK...

Hello! Two simple questions? I think. 1. Where I can find information about the API FABRIK? Classes, functions, objects ... 2. For what are the credits of the forum? and how are they used? Thank you.
  19. robermaest

Buenas, Me gustar?a saber c?mo capturar las excepciones o si el resultado ha sido satisfactorio o no del mysql mediante el plugin php de un formulario, en el evento "onAfterProcess". Se puede capturar antes de que se muestre el error? y poder sustituir por un error personalizado? c?mo se puede...
  20. robermaest

$formModel, what class?

Buenas, Al usar el plugin php de los formularios, en la wiki de fabrik indica que podemos usar esta variable ($formModel) para obtener los datos del formulario, pero en no he encontrado ning?n sitio donde diga qu? tipo de clase es y cuales son los m?todos y atributos que podemos usar (y una...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back