Search results

1. F

too many redirects when sef rewrite is on!

I fix the following looking at the joomla file "/includes/router.php", on line 44 // Remove the base URI path. $path = substr_replace($path, '', 0, strlen(JURI::base(true))); the problem is : - "fabrik" return the path without "base URI path", - and joomla's router cut it even if it...
  2. F

Hello , Another remark, I did the following test : I setup a new joomla 2.5.9 without example. I desactivate the "login form module" I setup fabrik 3.0.7 I had 2 languages "fr" en "en" with 2 menu MainMenu-Fr , and MainMenu-en I add menu-item with an article on each MainMenu. I add menu-item...
  3. F

Hello , I have the same problem. I fix there is a wrong redirection when you have "login form" and "fabrik form" on the same page. the alias is cut : in your example you get the link "http://www.faakersee.net/index.php/de/anfrage-zimmer" instead...
  4. F

Visualization pulgin, how to get all records from a list ?

Hello, cheesegrits, could you please have look ? It works with JRequest::setVar('limit' . $lid, 0); JRequest::setVar('limitstart' . $lid, 0); $listModel->setLimits(); But not with $listModel->setLimits(0, 0);
  5. F

I think the problem was I did only the update of the file "list.php" Yet I copy all of the file from github. Then i tested this function, $listModel->setLimits(0, 0); It doesn't work, I get only the first 10 lines in my example.
  6. F

Hello Cheesegrits, I tested your change in list.php, It has a bad effect on the adminstration in fabrik. Yet if I click on "ViewData" on a list in the "Lists", I get the following error message "Erreur HTTP 500 (Internal Server Error)". same behaviour in the frontend. Fran59
  7. F

Thanks a lot cheesegrits , it works fine with the those lines. Yet I get all records.
  8. F

Hello, I'm a new user of fabrik. I try to get to create my own visalization plugin. In my function here, I want to get all records in the variable alldata, in fact I get only the first 5 , 10 lines according the pagination. How can I get by code alldatas ? Here my function...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back