Search results

1. K

Merge Rows problem

Hi, I've been struggling for some time with a list display with merged rows. The data displays properly in normal mode but setting it to Merge Rows creates a mess. See attachments. I have the same data working properly in all modes in another segment of the site and for the life of...
  2. K

list not displaying dbjoin elements in 'Merge rows' mode

Hi, I have a list called 'Workout' to which is joined a table called 'parameters' and a table called 'exercise'. When the display mode is set to 'Each row separately', everything displays properly. However, when set to 'Merge rows', the Exercise element is not displayed. The Exercise...
  3. K

No access to Joomla tables in new list

Hi, Creating a new list this morning discovered that I could not link it to Joomla tables. If I try to select a table before saving the form, the Database table dropdown shows nothing. If I save the form first, I get a warning and the Database table dropdown displays a list of tables I had...
  4. K

No access to Joomla tables in list

Hi, Creating a new list this morning discovered that I could not link it to Joomla tables. If I try to select a table before saving the form, the Database table dropdown shows nothing. If I save the form first, I get a warning and the Database table dropdown displays a list of tables I had...
  5. K

Custom User List ( table joins)

Hi, I'm trying to replicate the OSTraining Custom Joomla User list. I created User, User Group Map and Usergroups lists. In the user list, added a db join from users to user_group_map table and that works fine displaying users and mapping to groups in the list. Adding join from user_group_map...
  6. K

re: Layout default_group_labels_above not found

Hi, I've just subscribed to the Silver membership and not sure of the process here. I have been having difficulties with templates as described in this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31148. When I started the system this morning, I got a different variant on the...
  7. K

Layout default_group_labels_above not found

Hi, I've been struggling along learning to use Fabrik 3.1. Then I updated to the latest Github yesterday and now when I try to display a form using the Boostrap template, I get a 500 error with the following message: " Layout default_group_labels_above not found". Rolling the update back...
  8. K

Displaying multiple fields from a linked table

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how to display multiple fields from a linked table in a Fabrik form and not succeeding. I have a "Program" list (see attachment) to which I link an "Exercise" table. No problem displaying one field "Exercise Name" but I would like to automatically populate...
  9. K

Linking to a video

Hi, This may be a very naive question but them I'm new to this. I'm using Joomla 3.02 with Fabrik 3.1a and the SVN update. I want to be able to play a video when I click on a link or icon on the site. When I use the "link" plug-in in an element, I enter...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back