Search results

1. ichimonban

AutoFill Plugin Fails after J! & Fabrik Update

Database Version 5.5.40-36.1-log PHP Version 5.5.30 Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.4.8 Stable [ Ember ] 24-December-2015 19:30 GMT & Fabrik Administrator Component 3.4 December 2015 Updated Last Night After Update AutoFill plugin fails without error in form. Checked JSON syntax no changes, checked...
  2. ichimonban

Display Age of a row

How do I display the age of a row instead of the create or modified on date itself. ie "28 days" instead of "05/21/2014" ... I found this php but am not clear how to implement it in the date element to get the result I need. [ $nowdate=strtotime("{table___element}")...
  3. ichimonban

GoogleMap Visualization

I've got a google map looking at a db list and the visualization isn't picking up the coordinates out of the db and plotting them, the column name for the googlemap element is "googlemap" I thought it might just be that the viz plugin may not be able to find the column but I cannot find any...
  4. ichimonban

GoogleMap Visualization doesn't load Geocoords from db

I've got a google map with a db list and the visualization isn't picking up the coordinates in out of the db, the column name is "googlemap" I thought it might just be that the viz plugin may not be able to find the column but I cannot find any mention of what the viz plugin is looking for. I...
  5. ichimonban

clicking add in repeat group duplicates all existing entries?

I built a repeating group to add notes to lead data. After clicking "+" / add all existing entries are repated?!? I have set the group to repeat a minimum of 1 and not to copy. Is there some thing Im missing Updated from GIT Latest J! and Fabrik 3.1
  6. ichimonban

timestamp-min.js file is missing, getting a 404 error

I hit submit on my form and a whole to of nothing happens. I receive the following message timestamp-min.js file is missing, getting a 404 error after submit I looked in the plugins dir " plugins/com_fabrik/timestamp, imstamp, and all I see here is a timestamp.PHP. So I checked the files on...
  7. ichimonban

After Package install links error in 404

My Links to lists and forms error in a 404 - component not found, what am I Missing, fabrik and my package are installed and I can see the forms and lists via the component
  8. ichimonban

500 - String could not be parsed as XML

I get this error when viewing a list, with a sing join. Not sure what it refers to. I first had an SQL Syntax error in a join list concat, I removed the concat and slected a single filed then get this error, all after updating to latest 3.0.7
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back