Search results

1. K

REF: copying record to another table if dropdown field set to YES

Hi, apologies I posted this to wrong forum before. I have been working on putting an alternate user profile form, with the help of troester. In Joomla 2.5 with the latest instance of Fabrik 3 (Jan 2013). One thing I didn't ask at the time was how to set the form submission to check field...
  2. K

Monitor a dropdown field on form submission

Hi, have managed with the assistance of troester to create an alternate user profile form. One thing I didnt ask at the time was how to set the form submission to check field values. There is a field on my form, which is set to NO by default "Campaign_Finished ". I need the form to check...
  3. K

Profile form - pulling in logged in users data

Hi, have been in a loop trying to get a user profile form I created in fabrik to pull in the row relating to a user if theyre logged in when entering the form. Have been searching the forums, but many of my tests havent work, such as using left hand joins between the userprofile table and...
  4. K

Pulling in logged in users data into form

Pulling in logged in users data into form Using userid-1 and left join? Im seeing lots of discussions about pulling in userdata, have tried to follow quite a few recommendations (including setting userid=-1 in the menu item which pulls the form up, and have added a left join) Menu item...
  5. K

Replacing Joomla User form with juser form

Hi, Im trying to create a replacement user registration form. Have: installed latest revision of Fabrik in the latest revision of Joomla at: http://leadership.comtec-media.co.uk The registration form Ive created (and cut right back as I keep getting validation failed message) How do I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back