Search results

1. P

Compare input values with database

Hi Rob, Thank you for your comment. As you might have noticed, my colleague fixed bug in github few days ago. I now managed to use the function and it would be great if Fabrik can develop this function more practically. However I presume there may not be lots demand for this function...
  2. P

Hi troester, Apologies... yes, it's Fabrik 3.0.9 :) By the way, the form is called via menu item. I coded {fabrik view=form id=1 rowid=$rowid} in the Single Article page which is called by menu item. Hope this info helps. Thank you in advance. premierhw
  3. P

Hi troester, I have tried to use the logs plugin. The logs email/DB only shows 'COMPARE_DATA_NO_DIFFERENCES' even though I changed some of field's values. (Dropdown menu, textarea and fields) Please refer my settings: 1) Joomla! 2.5.16 n Fabrik2.5 (Should I use Fabrik3.0?) 2) Modifying the...
  4. P

Thanks for your reply, troester. I will have a look the page. Thank you :) premierhw
  5. P

friendly bump :)
  6. P

Hi All, I just would like to know is there any Fabrik plugin/function for compare user input data with the database record? What I would like to do is... When users edit the information with Fabrik from which has been generated by placeholder {fabrik view=form id=1 rowid=$rowid}, I need to...
  7. P

Bug? Javascript coding appeares edit email field

Hi troester, Yes you are absolutely right. Now it's sorted. Thank you very much :) premierhw
  8. P

Bug? Javascript coding appeares edit email field

Hi All, I'm now creating an editing page with fabrik. I copied lists and have used the plugin of {fabrik view=form id=1 rowid=$rowid} The only problem is email output field. The email which is stored in the database doesn't show properly. (Please refer to the attached image)...
  9. P

timestamp plugin displays incorrectly

I know its old thread but I had a similar problem with 'date plugin'. 'Date plugin' always store the time an hour behind even thought I set up Global config, user and php.ini set the timezone as London. Anyway, I have just found 'timestamp plugin' works fine for me. So if someone has same...
  10. P

[Repeat Group] Validation with Ajax (jQuery) + php

Hehe, I found the solution :) This works fine. Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.group.duplicate.end', function(form, event){ var groupId = 81; var repeatMax = form.repeatGroupMarkers[groupId]; var code =...
  11. P

[Repeat Group] Validation with Ajax (jQuery) + php

Hello again Folks, I need a script which validate the input value's existence in the database. If the value exist then return as '1(one)', if not return '0(zero)' by query in php. These input fields are with Repeat Group and I actually use validation with Fabrik backend however it does not...
  12. P

[Repeatable] Display multidimensional array results by Ajax

Friendly bump please :) As I followed cheesegrits's guide of this post: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-initially-show-repeat-group.32911/#post-170456 I firstly updated form.js file (media > com_fabrik > js folder) I also copied and pasted below code to form_x.js file...
  13. P

Well, I think I've just found one of thread which might help my problem... http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/how-to-initially-show-repeat-group.32911/#post-170456 I will let folks know if I could manage... meanwhile it would be great if someone can give me solution! Thank you.
  14. P

[$repeatCounter] for jQuery

Hi rob, Thank you for a reply. My colleague and I had a look the page which you gave me, and it works fine! Here is a solution... Firstly I created a 'form_x.js' file to 'component > com_fabrik > js folder' as the instruction guide. Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.group.duplicate.end'...
  15. P

Hello again, I need to display database info (which are stored by repeatable) to form fields using Ajax + jQuery. I could manage to display single elements and first row info of repeat group however I cannot display after 2nd rows of repeat group. I would like to know how could I display...
  16. P

Friendly bump, please :)
  17. P

Hi folks, I need a script which shows up alert after the validation. I'm trying to use [$repeatCounter] with jQuery for the validation of repeat tables however it dosn't work. (Is this placeholder for only php?) $("[id^=join___5___form_10_repeat___valtwo]").on("blur", function() { var...
  18. P

Fabrik Standard placeholders

Hi jfquestiaux, Thank you for your reply. :) Yes, I also checked the page too however I couldn't find the placeholders (such as {rowid}, [$repeatCounter]...) which I could insert php script directly. I always have to check forum whenever I create new script. It would be great for the Fabrik...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back