Search results

1. P

Compare input values with database

Hi All, I just would like to know is there any Fabrik plugin/function for compare user input data with the database record? What I would like to do is... When users edit the information with Fabrik from which has been generated by placeholder {fabrik view=form id=1 rowid=$rowid}, I need to...
  2. P

Bug? Javascript coding appeares edit email field

Hi All, I'm now creating an editing page with fabrik. I copied lists and have used the plugin of {fabrik view=form id=1 rowid=$rowid} The only problem is email output field. The email which is stored in the database doesn't show properly. (Please refer to the attached image)...
  3. P

[Repeat Group] Validation with Ajax (jQuery) + php

Hello again Folks, I need a script which validate the input value's existence in the database. If the value exist then return as '1(one)', if not return '0(zero)' by query in php. These input fields are with Repeat Group and I actually use validation with Fabrik backend however it does not...
  4. P

[Repeatable] Display multidimensional array results by Ajax

Hello again, I need to display database info (which are stored by repeatable) to form fields using Ajax + jQuery. I could manage to display single elements and first row info of repeat group however I cannot display after 2nd rows of repeat group. I would like to know how could I display...
  5. P

[$repeatCounter] for jQuery

Hi folks, I need a script which shows up alert after the validation. I'm trying to use [$repeatCounter] with jQuery for the validation of repeat tables however it dosn't work. (Is this placeholder for only php?) $("[id^=join___5___form_10_repeat___valtwo]").on("blur", function() { var...
  6. P

Fabrik Standard placeholders

Hello again, I would like to know is there 'Fabrik Standard placeholders document'? I know this URL http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/placeholders/however this document shows limited information as I could not find some such as {rowid}, [$repeatCounter] ...etc If there is a document...
  7. P

Multiple selections(drop down menu) does not work using content plugin 3

Hello again, troester and folks! Could anyone let me know if I can use 'Multiple selections (drop down menu)' with Content plugin 3? I can store more than one selections into the field (the database) when I use 'Form'. However when I edit the data with content plugin 3(as Edit page), I can...
  8. P

Remove/not display particular elements using Content_plug-in3

Hi all, I am new to Fabik. I am creating the user registration form and the database stracture is as below: (All elements are mandatory field) id | code | name | age | DOB --+-------+--------+-----+------------ 1 | 123456 | Thomas | 22 | 5 APR 1991 2 | 234567 | Henry | 23...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back