Search results

1. M

Ability for Admins to bulk download files uploaded by users

Hi all! I've a fabrik app that collects variuos résumé info from my users. One of the fields they have to fill it's a fabrik upload element plugin. Files are confidential, so I realized an .htaccess "Deny from all" for the main upload folder. Filenames also are obscured with a 10 char string...
  2. M

Error when protecting file with script in fileupload plugin

Hi all, When I try to protect my files with the download script I get this error: Warning: preg_match() expects parameter 2 to be string, object given in /plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/adaptors/filesystemstorage.php on line 518 Recoverable fatal error: Object of class stdClass could not be...
  3. M

Form validation problems: toggle submit + ajax + must validate

Hi all. I'm trying to understand the best way to obtain my desired workflow and yesterday I spent the whole day facing many problems related to the toggle submit function in forms. I hope this would help those looking like me a widespread request in form validation. So, this is my desired form...
  4. M

Scheduled mail based on users' last visit date

Hi all. I searched in the community forum, but all the code found seems to be like mine... I want to send an email to the user just 30 days before their profiles expire. My workflow consider expiration time based on last visit date. So my users simply must log-in before lastVisitTime + 365 days...
  5. M

only consider date string in a text field for calendar view

Hi all, I want to mount a set of data from k2 ina a calendar view. The table is from k2 and date field it's composed by k2 markers for extra fields: [{"id":"29","value":"2016-06-24"}] So fabrik doesn't recognize the date in the field to correctly place the record in the calendar. I only found...
  6. M

Email for attendees admission in a list

Hi all. Is it usefull to say "I love fabrik"? I'm building a control panel where some admins can manage admissions for the seminar they organize. I've basically created a list where the admin can filter and select users by seminar, name, etc... and export them. The table is composed by many...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back